I am not alone!

by BCZAR2ME 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

There is someone else; someone elusive.

The CD player at the KH allows anyone to enter the Title and Author of the CD.

This was found for each:

• TITLE: Cocophonies
    • AUTHOR: Watcher Society

How do I pinpoint my comrade in dissidence? (without blowing my cover)

bczar

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Nay, 'tis alright.

I am very curious whether you will find your cloaked compatriot in arms on this forum. Of course, "cocophonies" would send many a JW to their dictionary...so that was a fairly safe "tell"...only someone with an education would catch it.

Very clever.

Have you considered the possibility that the culprit is your very own other personality, who has also decided to leave the JWs? Hm?

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

AuldSoul, I have been enjoying your keen insights for some time now.

Have you considered the possibility that the culprit is your very own other personality, who has also decided to leave the JWs? Hm?

I have yet to be classified schizophrenic.

bczar

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Ah. I see. An undiagnosed case. Don't worry. That is more common than you probably would expect. (I am really only bttt'ing you post, but trying to do it in a moderately entertaining way)

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME
    find your cloaked compatriot in arms on this forum

Tantalizing prospect indeed.

bczar

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I wouldn't get too excited. It's probably just someone with an 8th grade education who doesn't really know what "cacophony" really means and doesn't know how to spell watchtower without looking at the cover of the magazine!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    1. unpleasant noise: an unpleasant combination of loud, often jarring, sounds
    2. use of jarring sounds: the use of harsh unpleasant sounds in language, e.g. for literary effect

cacophony .org was somethin else.. i gotta learn how to google more effectively LOL

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

No update. However, cacophonies is my new buz word.

bczar

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I dunno, Wild_Thing...seems to me to be a nearly sure-fire way to keep a JW from finding the meaning of a word they did not previously know...misspell it near the beginning of the word with a very near phonetic match...cacophony/cocophony. Unless someone knows the word (in which case, the jig is up) they can't even find it in the dictionary with ease.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I looked up "Watcher Society" and found out that it is related to Nephilims! The plot thickens!

http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/articleview.asp?Post=186

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit