Finally got the Tract

by liquidsky 11 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>She was by herself which I thought was kind of strange. Don't they have to go in groups of 2?

During these hit-n-run tract campaigns they often go to doors by themselves. This is an urgent work, Sky, they don't have time to dilly-dally! Armageddon's gonna be here at 8pm! (9pm central)

DAve

• SoBizzy
    SoBizzy

Apparently I received it yesterday - but my husband tossed it in the trash before I got home from work.

But my mother-in-law had one too, she left it lying on her porch - just in case someone wanted some reading material. LOL

• becca1
    becca1

Oh, that was me! I didn't have time to meet the group for FS. Not!

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

After the 13th it's back to actually trying to talk to someone.

bczar

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I just got home and took a peek at the tract. What a load of garbage. Yes some religions are corrupt... yadda, yadda, yadda. What they describe as 'false religion' in the tract is exactly what they are.

• FreeChick
    FreeChick

I'm on the "Do Not Call" list! woohoo

Every couple of years they come around and I have to get them to put me back on the list.

• ballistic
  • Virgochik
    Virgochik

Ballistic, that was priceless!!

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

I got my copy today. Well actually, it was left on the seat in the bus shelter. My guess is someone wanted to start their field service time early and placed it there on their way to the group.

Geesh, what rubbish.

tall penguin

• SoCal101
    SoCal101

I was passing out campaign material around the neighborhood, for a friend of mine running for city council and I found the "tract" left at one of the doors. Of course I took it! I was going to spare the homeowner a ruined Saturday afternoon. I just chuckled at the info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit