Who saw Borat?

by roflcopter 24 Replies latest jw friends

• XU
    XU

I saw it tonight. I was thinking that I was grateful my parents were JWs and not those freaky holy spirit babbling joggers. That church scene was scary. I loved Borat.

• deeskis
    deeskis

I haven't seen it, but it's on my list............

he's popular down under too!

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

We smoked a little p*t then saw this movie. It was funny as sh*t and I usually don't like this type of humor much!!!

• pratt1
    pratt1

Very funny movie.

If you get offended easily, I don't recommend it.

• Asheron
    Asheron

Simply the funniest dam movie I have ever seen. Ever...in my life....Im still laughing "A sexy time" High Five

• sandy
    sandy

My fiance and I love his show too. He's sooooo funny. We saw the movie the other night and laughed so much.

We just read a little about him in Newsweek and apparently he is an observant Jew. I knew nothing about him before and was surprised to find that out about him. Not that I believed for one minute that he was an Ati-semite.

For all you avid fans, I always laugh thinking about the episode he mistakes the word Euthanasia for Youth in Asia. LOL

• jukief
    jukief

I have never, ever laughed so hard. I'm seeing it again tomorrow.

• cyberguy
  • eddie c
    eddie c

Unbelievable........i think he gets away with it because he is Jewish. Me and my son were just settling down to watch it when three Jewish men came and sat beside us. Must admit that at first i felt a bit uneasy,but within minutes everyone was in stitches. This Jewish guy beside me nearly died from laughing especially when Borat and his mate stayed in the jewish Bed and Breakfast. I think that Borat is showing the absurdity of anti-semitism.

As for the church scene at the end,..... as a christian i can only say"God keep me safe from theses people"

Eddie

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Like AliG he's funniest when people don't get the joke (americans mostly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhPoHWweEqk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit