Hypothetical-if you went back

by darth frosty 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Brigid,

We were "molested by bees," while going "from house to house." But we soldiered on "with vigor and vim, firm and determined in this time of the end." Lalalala!

My favorite, sung by a little sister, many years ago:

"Hey there, all you thirsty worms, come and get ice water free."

Humorously yours,

CoCo

P.S. So, if we went back, we would sing our own words, and no more PRESENT TRUTH!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Kindly rearrange the following words:

"in hell there chance snowball's a aint"

• valkyrie
    valkyrie
    if you went back:

Contemplation thereof cannot be borne.

• geevee
    geevee

My family and I have dreams that we have to go/or are going to meetings and or assemblies. Thing is you know you dont want to be there and you have to get out [of her my people if you do not want to share...]
    You end up waking up stressed!!
    I think that I would try to word things in hope that someone would use their own brain! But I liked the option mentioned before about claiming to be annointed, and fudging the report slip. Definitely!!! Why waste perfectly good time giving people the irritts?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Some hypothetical propostions give me hives. Like nuclear attack, and going back to the Kingless Hail.

But if I did - [shiver running up my back as I write] - I would have to do it somewhere where they didn't know me to begin with, apostate I am known to be.

I would make 'intelligent comments' at the Watchtower, greet and hug anyone who was being shunned as a wrongdoer, insist on dignity to those bringing childen to the meetings, take a break part way through the meetings, I would comment using 'Jesus', and 'Our Saviour', the 'Kindness of our Christ Jesus', frequently, and disagree with any nonsense spouted from the platform.... oh wait, the last item would occupy the entire time wouldn't it?

Jeff

• Gill
    Gill

I'd eat baked beans before every meeting and fart loudly and generously and smellily!

I would laugh constantly at the BS being spouted from the platform.

If a MS or Elder or attendant tried to removed me I'd scream. Generally I would just have lots of fun! In Field Service I would give out the mags and of course the information printed off the net of how everything in the publications is BS and all the false prophecys the WTBTS have made. It's a shame I would never go back really.

• penny2
    penny2
    if you went back

Perish the thought! But before I left - I just wish I'd had the guts to wear trousers, black nail polish, have my nose pierced and contradict the WT in one of my answers.

If I do go at some future time (possibly to attend a wedding of a family member) I will be wearing trousers.

• Brigid
    Brigid

LOL, CoCo!!! Yer killing me!! Now I have those stupid songs stuck in my head. I had completely (and mercifully) forgotten about the molesting bees...now...oh well! I mean, c'mon! I write my fair share of bad poetry but.....c'mon!

I like the thirsty worms, though--classic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit