Bermite discovered at excavation site!!!!!

by jimbo 6 Replies latest social current

• jimbo
    jimbo

Powered substance discovered along side excavated trench. It was quite suspicious in appearance with a pungent odor.

Excavator dug 90' trench for installation of utilities to the shop that I converted from a barn. The trench through the barn yard produced a BERM that turned out to contain copious amounts of decomposed horse shITE...... The combined substance is now known as ****BERMITE****

Must be some terrorist plot to interupt the cosmic flow.

jimbo (of the new discoveries class)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Shhh you don't want Albanian terrorists after it

alt

• jimbo
    jimbo

Hey unclebruce!!!

I like how you signed on another thead....befuddledunc.... It has a certain ring to it. No shITE.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Double post .. nothing to see here..

butterfingersbruce

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

g'day jimbo,

I've posted about 4,800 odd different unc here so far

I'm building with post, rail and stone here and I'd love to see a photo of your barn conversion.

cheers, unclebarny

• skyking
    skyking

Which one of these Terrorist do you think is responsible? I have been told by Home Land Recyclers [H.L.R.] that the skinny pig is probably the culprit

H.L.R. told me that we need to post pictures around of this pig to protect the innocent.

altalt

alt

• ramtrucker
    ramtrucker

In the late 1970's I worked construction for a general contractor in Pasco, Washington. One of our jobs was building a dentists office in what had been rural Pasco some years before. We ran into a very hard, nearly concrete like material, brown in color, that taxed our picks and shovels while leveling out the earth for the footing/foundation in what would become the basement of the office building. We did a little research and found that the site was where once an old dairy barn had been located. We were putting the building up on the location of the wash out from the barn. Jerry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit