What was the original purpose for this forum?

by Sam87 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam87
    Sam87

Just wondering what the original purpose for this forum was?

Was it for active JWs?

Anyone JW related including apostates?

Or was it for apostates?

its interesting the way the forum has evolved i think, it seems to have gone from a neutral forum to an apostate forum, i might be wrong though.

Sam87.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have known of it for at least 5 years, although I did not post for a long time, it has always been apostate since I found it.

• Sam87
    Sam87

ive noticed even from the begining of this forum it seems to have been apostate, but is that what its purpose was? or was it made for anything JW related to be discussed? and then maybe the forum creator realised what a load of crap the JWs were, and it took a turn to the apostate side?

Sam87.

• buriram
    buriram

Surely you must have an idea who/what its for.

• hambeak
    hambeak

Well I am not sure how it originally formed but there is a lot of healing here for those abused by the wts

• Sam87
    Sam87

yeah i do know what its for now, but i was wondering if it was meant to be for that in the begining, or if it was originaly made for active JWs or people interested in the religion? it seems as if it couldve changed from a active JW forum to an active apostate forum, know what i mean? maybe i should ask Simon this question.

Sam87.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

From what I can tell..It was a place for Dubs..I can tell you striaght up..It still is ...OUTLAW

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hi Sam,

Simon started this site as a peaceful place for respectful discussion between jws no matter what their current status. It's quite remarkable that in light of the issues being discussed it's largely remained that way.

Inevitably 'apostate' truth permiates all discussions here. I've seen sites try to hold back the flood of freedom but they end up so heavily censored as to be meaningless and little more than watchtower mouth pieces.

cheers, unclebruce

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Just go back to the early threads and READ READ READ. It's all in there, nothing hidden or secret.

Pope

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Just noticed something odd:

Outlaw: Post 4838 of 4839

unclebruce: Post 4837 of 4839

Anyways...

This forum's purpose is whatever you want it to be. Saddness, fear, hate, and many other emotions can be shared by all. It helps comfort those in need of a shoulder to cry on.

And then there's apostate stuff :P .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit