Check out this amazing vocalist!! (I think she is also a JW)

by exwitless 16 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless

She has an amazing voice. You have to hear it for yourself. And while you're listening, check out the book case behind her. Looks like a full blown DUB book case to me! http://www.bix.com/entry/14768?sort=CREATED_DATE&memberId=13827&itemIndex=2

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Angelic.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Did you notice the bookcase?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

She is a lovely young woman with an amazing voice. The total package. Too bad about the bookcase-maybe shes just visiting?

Shelly

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL @ Shelly's "maybe she's just visiting"

:::

Well sprung on the bookshelf exwitless (the top books look like watchtower pubs).

What an astounding voice .. a gift beyond words.

• gordon d
    gordon d

What a shame... I think those books on the shelf are a discreet way of saying that no one will ever here this amazing young lady sing unless it's on a computer video cam or maybe to 5 toe-tapping hits on Sundays at he KH........

What an amazing voice...
    What a frikin waste!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Interesting how the video cam captured the echo of her voice! Can you do that these days? I don't own a video cam so I don't know how much it can do. If that was her real singing (while she's sitting on a chair), that was amazing. It is too bad that she won't be able to do anything more than occasional jw talent show.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

those do look like JW books in the background.

Yeah, its sad to think that she will not be able to share that voice with the world if she is a JW.

purps

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Stunningly beautiful voice (control, range, execution)! I jJust listened to her performance of Frank Sinatra's "Embraceable You"; I could listen to this over and over and over...

-V

P.S.: Thanks for the tip!

• vitty
    vitty

How do you get it to work ? I clicked on her name but nothing happened, does it take a long time to download +

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit