Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand!----PDF!

by Atlantis 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1. Click on the link below and another page will appear. 2. Scroll down to the bottom and look for this message to the right of the file name.

All download slots
    currently busy ..

Please wait 32 seconds 3. When the above message counts the seconds down to zero a small window will appear with a code to type in. 4.Type the code into the window and then click download and this will open the download link. The file is about 95MB so it might take 10 minutes or so to download. Click here to begin: http://www.badongo.com/file/1676136 Cheers! Atlantis-

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Would this be pre or post new light? (70-some changes earlier this year)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Jayhawk1:

Yes, this is the original book [ without ] all of the Wal-Mart arts and crafts gluing contests and Watchtower approved forgeries!

Cheers!

• Brigido
    Brigido

I have always said that if the Society said that this had to be studied again that I would walk out and be done.

Guess I left before that happened! lol

Thank God, even with the "new light" it would be Hell to endure that again.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Heavens, Atlantis, you ARE an amazement!!! Thank you! Baba.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Brigido:

BabaYaga:

Gee, thanks you guys!

alt

Cheers! Atlantis-

• heathen
    heathen

I've already read the original and willing to bet they haven't even made all the changes yet .LOL see if they would just do web publishing they could cut, copy and paste and nobody would know the difference.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Heathen:

LOL! And it would be cheaper for the JWs to!

Cheers old friend!--

• heathen
    heathen

Yep they could sell off all the publishing equipment and properties and be in the black instead of the red which they always claim is true until they reach a certain quota of monies from the R&F . It really is just another corporation that will exploit whoever it can to get whatever it wants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit