I got the tract!

by kittyeatzjdubs 15 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

And they didn't even knock on the door!!! lol!

I meant to post this earlier but I forgot all about it.

I was at my boyfriend's house weekend before last. So we're headed out the door to go get breakfast Saturday, and Matt's like, ''What the hell?'' One of the false religion tracts was stuck in our door! I told him what it was and he was all upset b/c he's been waiting for them to come to his door for almost 2 years now to give them an earfull. The thing that tripped me out was that they didn't even knock! Yes, we were probably asleep when they came by, but anytime someone knocks on the door, the dogs go nuts and start barking and raising hell. And the dogs were sleeping just as hard as we were.

Matt's just been using it as a coaster. heehee

So are they just going to neighborhoods and jamming them in doors and running off? A sort of hit and run ministry?

~luv, jojo

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Mine was blowing through the back yard one morning - I guess that's what they think of me!

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

LOL. It was probably a fader on the other side doing the fake bell ring! I do it now that somebody suggested it. Best thing since sliced bread! (or LOST)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I've had two put through my door now. One arrived last week by itself, then I got another yesterday tucked into the latest WT mag. I've donated my spare copy to pubsinger to study closely have a laugh at.

I think they must be doubling up so they don't have to call on extra houses!

• jgnat
    jgnat
    One of the false religion tracts was stuck in our door! I told him what it was and he was all upset b/c he's been waiting for them to come to his door for almost 2 years now to give them an earfull.

My friend had the same reaction. She lives in a high-end neighbourhood, is well studied on the Witnesses, is at home during the day, and hasn't had a JW at her door for years. Where's the lifesaving work? I suggested it's probably at the local Tim Horton's.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

They did a hit-and-run at my place too. Found the thing very roughly folded and shoved between the front door and the outside screendoor. I'm kind of glad they didn't spoil my sleep, but it would have been amusing to see if they could actually back up their beliefs (well, watch them fail dismally anyway) when faced by someone who knows the facts.

• gordon d
    gordon d

My house must be red-flagged or something... I had to get mine from a fellow a-prostate.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

My wife seems to be so proud that her congregation had "run out of tracts" and another relative was so proud to have some to distribute at gas stations. Whatever!!!!! They seem to think they'll get some type of million person increase from this.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

The stupid thing is that you know that at the next ASSembly or whatever, they're going to hype all this crap up.

''Congregation XYZ placed ALLLL of their tracts within a weeks time! Pioneer Ohsomighty placed all 50 tracts plus 50 more within 3 days!!!! Jehoover MUST be blessing our efforts. Now we sit back and wait for the world to begin persecuting us.''

Yeah...and what they don't tell you is that the tracts were placed by leaving 20 at at time in random public bathrooms and laundromats, and by doing ''hit and run'' field service. yay jehovah!

~luv, jojo

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yaaaaaaay God!

Go god!

woooohooooo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit