PLEASE ! The truth!

by Tigerman 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

"Jones, who said he is gay, said he was upset when he discovered who Haggard was and that New Life opposed same-sex marriage — a key issue in Colorado, with a pair of issues on Tuesday’s ballot."

“I am sad for him and his family. I know this is a tough day for him also,” he said in a telephone interview Sunday. “I wish him well. I wish his family well. My intent was never to destroy his family. My intent was to expose a hypocrite.”

"Jones, who said he is gay, said he was upset when he discovered who Haggard was and that New Life opposed same-sex marriage — a key issue in Colorado, with a pair of issues on Tuesday’s ballot."

“I am sad for him and his family. I know this is a tough day for him also,” he said in a telephone interview Sunday. “I wish him well. I wish his family well. My intent was never to destroy his family. My intent was to expose a hypocrite.”

I think Jones is a deceiver and set-up Haggard. I think Jones found out who Haggard was, after the first few " backrubs " and "imaginery" meth up the nose kind of thing and made the most of an opportunity.

Jones said,"My intent was to never destroy his family . . .My intent was to expose a hypocrite. "

Well, guess what Jonsey boy, what did your pea brain think was going to happen once you exposed him ? And this guy Haggard! He's a liar too! He had sex with the dude, he snorted meth . . .the only people he's bullshiting, or trying to, are his wife and kids. What did he say? This was a dark side of him that he's been dealing with all life? What a bunch of crap!

Why can't people take their medicine or just keep their mouths shut? One would think by now that these so called religious leaders would have learned something about life . . . that something being that we are only human.

It's apparent to me that these so called Men-of-God are only that . . .MEN ! When are they going to realize it ? . . .as well as all their followers?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

"I think Jones is a deceiver and set-up Haggard. I think Jones found out who Haggard was, after the first few " backrubs " and "imaginery" meth up the nose kind of thing and made the most of an opportunity."

Jones is a deceiver and set Haggard up after they began the relationship? Come on! How is that possible, to set someone up after they've already done the dirty deed?? I think Jones is exactly what he says he is, pissed off at an incredible hypocrite. Here's this guy having sex with him for years, then making this big public display about how bad homosexuality is?? Haggard should have seen it coming. Jones' timing on releasing the info is just being effective, with the elections coming up. What do you want to bet that Haggard is a Republican?

I agree that Jones saying he didn't intend to destroy the family is ridiculous. What did he think the guy's wife was going to do? "Gee, honey, that's OK that you've been out there doing drugs and enjoying all that man on man sex for the last few years. No problem, baby! Why don't you get some therapy and we'll be all right." Sure.

S4

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Seeker4 . . . For the record, everything I'm saying here is nothing more than 'back-yard' vicious gossip which translates into the same kind of meaness one gets from all the major , so-called, news programs. And ,in that vein, yes, Haggard was set up after the beginniing of their little 'tea-for two' sorta thing. Again, it seems to me that Jones , somewhere along the LINE, pardon the pun, discovered just who the heck this cock belonged to . . .you know, the one he'd been having a one-on- one relationship with for the last three years ? And then decided to make the most of it by letting the entire world know of their relationship . . .just before the elections. It doesn't matter whose side one is on in this particular situation , however, the fact is that Jones is nothing more that a man- whore, and selling any and all self-respect to the media.

I would not be surprised if, indeed, there was an investigation and revealed details proved that Jones had planned this caper well in advance.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I think Jones was an admitted man-whore long before this hit the media! That's what he does for a living.

And you're right. It seems he knew Haggard by another name, then saw him all righteous and anti-gay on television and found out who he really was, and then let the press know.

I'm not on either side here, but Haggard's hypocrisy is pathetic. The guy is gay or bi-sexual, can't "overcome" this "terrible sin" despite his personal relationship with the lord, and yet continues to attack what he obviously knows from his own experience is just a genetic inclination that he's powerless to change.

Another example of fundamentalist religion's damaging teachings.

S4

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I wonder if this slimeball ever met Mark Foley?

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Strength of will and spirituality are not the qualities that mainstream religions encourage in potential leaders. These qualities lacking, moral failure is certain. Ambition is what they encourage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit