saddam hussein found guilty , will hang

by orbison11 27 Replies latest social current

• lowden
    lowden

Hmmmmm

For crimes against humanity.......

Many more current leaders are just as guilty of 'crimes against humanity'.

That he has been found guilty is a good thing but for me it brings to mind what a thoroughly unbalanced world we live in.

Peoples are being oppressed and persecuted right NOW....but then they aren't sitting on much OIL...are they??

Peace

Lowden

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Saddam thought acid baths were an acceptable way to treat people. I think he should be given a dose of that which he deemed acceptable for others.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Saddam went overboard, for sure. But, he did what was necessary to keep his country together and keep the religious extremists at bay. W bush is a failure at this. Bush supports torture as well, although not as extreme as the torture that saddam used.

S

• lawrence
    lawrence

Folks! hanging? shooting? acid baths? rot in prison? Lots of opinions... I say, send him to Brooklyn Bethel and make him slave there and sit through the rubbish meetings. That could cause more than a rope burn. Bleeding ears year after year listening to New Light in total darkness. Make him listen every night to past talks by the Brilliant Ones- Russell, Rutherford, and Franz.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    send him to Brooklyn Bethel

I agree. Make him prestudy for EVERY single meeting. In 3 languages.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Ozzie said:

betcha he doesn't.

I say:

betcha he does.

But ya still me mate Ozzie!!!!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Funny how his guilty verdict comes just three days before our mid-term elections. Just what a struggling republican party needs to rally around and distract the voters with.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

my heart bleeds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit