Just in from a concert

by mouthy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Of EXJW Jaunita Wilkins.....I listened to her great voice ...And was thinking of the first time I met her .... She was attending a gathering were I was speaking ...a plump little lovely girl with a heart broken look & said " Im a D/F Jehovahs Witness " Of course I hugged & congratulated her. That was many years ago..... There she was on stage tonight > Slim, beautiful, faboulous voice, Plays Guitar so well, my heart opened up & had to say this to any of the Brooklyn boys reading this > "THANK YOU BROTHERS? OF THE "MOTHER"? ORGANIZATION FOR SETTING HER FREE TO BE SO GREAT SHARING HER GIFT WITH US ALL!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    There she was on stage tonight > Slim, beautiful, faboulous voice, Plays Guitar so well, my heart opened up & had to say this to any of the Brooklyn boys reading this > "THANK YOU BROTHERS? OF THE "MOTHER"? ORGANIZATION FOR SETTING HER FREE TO BE SO GREAT SHARING HER GIFT WITH US ALL!!!

How wonderful Grace! And I thought you were going to say you saw Tom Jones! Silly me!

• carla
    carla

I thought the same thing! maybe we should all get together and ask Tom Jones to do a private show for her?

Great story on the ex jw! The best revenge is indeed life well lived.

• mouthy
    mouthy

carla GREAT IDEA!!!!!!I thought the same thing! maybe we should all get together and ask Tom Jones to do a private show for her

O.K. Now make it happen( as I close my eyes & vision Sir Tom signing to Mouthy!!!OH!!! Now that would be a glimpse of heaven

• morty
    morty

as I close my eyes & vision Sir Tom catching my panties signing to Mouthy!!!OH!!!....

BTW Gran, that is great she is escaped and you were there to see her play!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Morty I never said that catching my panties !!!!!

You naughty lass putting words in my mouth..... But he would have a hard time catching mine.... I wear big thick bloomers

• Honesty
    Honesty
    That was many years ago..... There she was on stage tonight > Slim, beautiful, faboulous voice, Plays Guitar so well, my heart opened up & had to say this to any of the Brooklyn boys reading this > "THANK YOU BROTHERS? OF THE "MOTHER"? ORGANIZATION FOR SETTING HER FREE TO BE SO GREAT SHARING HER GIFT WITH US ALL!!!

Yes, there really is a God and life after the mindscrew innocent people receive from the Watchtower cult.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I'll bet that was really great mouthy. I've heard some of her music myself, and liked it. I didn't realise she was an ex jw though. It's another example that flies in the face of the wts mantra that no one can be happy or successful away from them. Great to see them proved wrong yet again.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Great to see them proved wrong yet again.

Thats the truth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit