Guess what was left in our door

by NYCkid 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• NYCkid
    NYCkid

Interesting guys, thanks for sharing.

Here's another funny one, listed under the last page which helpfully provides to the reader, signs on finding the "true religion." One of the bullet heading says that true religion "strengthens familes and upholds high moral standards." Given that my departure from the religion and the JW policies that require my own family to shun me has divided my JW family members and has caused untold emotional and financial pain for both my parents, siblings and myself, I find their claim of strengthening families ludricous. My family has weakend because of them. I know that my family is not the only family among JWs that has been divided by them in a similar fashion.

Oh, and it continues, "those entrusted with positions of authority must have exemplary morals." I know of many governing body members, CO's, various Servants and Elders who were later exposed as alcoholics, pedophiles, liars and thiefs. Brooklyn needs a heavy dose of reality check.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Those in positions of authority must have "exemplary morals".....hmm........are these the same "exemplary morals" that the elders in two seperate kingdom halls I was in upheld - when they hid a couple of child rapists and sodomizers? Lilly

• zagor
    zagor

I bet they didn't say how they would dispose of apostates if they ruled the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit