Demon Watchtower Subliminal Images

by artcritic 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have much to think about. I mean..if evil scientists are really trying open a portal to another dimension behind our backs, then it's possible that a WT artist believes demons are running the WTBTS. I mean..there are some big time douche-bags at WT HQ.

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes evil JWS are trying to open a portal to another dimension using secret code to the aware and unaware by those specially placed images.

Now take your Meds.and get some sleep.

• zeb
    zeb
    any strange images are probably the result of wt artist who are pissed off with their lot at bethel
  • Half banana
    Half banana

Hi Artcritic, depends what you want from life, if these notions press your buttons, this sounds like a good idea. I’m inclined to agree Zeb, artists love playing with images...it’s what they do! Think of how Michelangelo portrayed himself as a flayed skin in his Sistine Chapel masterwork.

To quote the book of Revelation as if it were a serious work of prophecy, indicates that the case you are raising is drawing strength from ideas already given magical properties by a certain type of readership.

You ask a question assuming that the Watchtower had already produced “demonic” images. To continue down this track, the unsupported premises are that the Bible has magical prophecies (by that I mean prophecies which come true)... and that demons are real things. This is only the start of analysing what is really going on and it requires sceptical questioning at every turn to get at truth... but not belief.

Remember, it’s a lot easier to build castles in the air than on the ground.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit