epistle to the Ephesians

by Ade 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ade
    Ade

I am searching for a few people ( actually as many as can be had ) to start commenting on a verse by verse basis books of the bible - basically a full online bible study starting, for no particular reason with Ephesians, if you are interested please leave a message here or contact me via pm.

All the very best
    Ade

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Hi Ade,

Question - will this bible study be on this forum and if so is it weekly? Lilly

• Ade
    Ade

btw - this is not specifically to have a dig at the JW's it is to truly read and get the meaning of the book .
    however i know Ephesians can be applied to show the error in the JW doctrine, which some of you may enjoy .

Ade

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Ade,

are you still a jw then? I think its a great idea to just read the bible verse by verse in their proper context. You can learn much from it. Lilly

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I sent you a pm.

• Ade
    Ade

no it wont be here ( because posts here become lost quite easily and i want the product of many peoples research to be easily obtained for whatever the reason ) and it will be weekly or even daily , as and when someone has research to show, or thoughts to bring forth .Personallyi enjoy daily study and long to learn and teach.

God bless you
    all the best
    Ade

• Ade
    Ade

i also left you a pm lol.

Ade

• M.J.
    M.J.

I'd be interested.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I would like that very much! Sign me up!

• becca1
    becca1

Sounds interesting. PM me with details please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit