My Story

by rmayer32 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

To mymailmum,

I just wanted to say how strong you are for holding fast to the Truth. You are an excellent example of the Society's expertise in TOTAL BRAINWASHING. I know. I was there once too.

Your reply to Think41Self above is rampant with the typical WTS circular reasoning, and TOTAL NONSENSE.

I just wanted to comment on a couple of things you wrote:

I would definitely direct my anger to where the source of the problem started which would be Satan, NOT JEHOVAH.

Quite to the contrary, Jehovah IS the source of the problem. There is a principle from business that applies here also: "What management permits, management condones."

Jehovah allegedly has the power to stop or prevent the suffering of humanity, but doesn't. This makes Jehovah MORALLY REPREHENSIBLE for crimes against humanity.

Jehovah does not leave us with no way out. He will make it so that the person who did this horrendous act of depravity will reap what he has sown.

Are you kidding? What way out does the 5-year-old little girl have? How do you explain the child who is molested by a family member for many, many years? Where was your god then? You talk as if punishment to the molester somehow makes all it okay in the end. It most certainly does not.

we need Jehovah’s Spirit ,his powerful force to make us strong enough to understand why he allows wicked things to happen to us,for a time. On our own, we could NEVER begin to understand without his spirit,

Envision a scene: A parent stands on the sidelines while his son or daughter is raped by another person, or even a family member. The parent watches, but does nothing to help their child. How do you think the child would feel toward that parent who failed them in their greatest time of need?

Then to say that "the child should go to the parent and seek to understand the great wisdom of why the parent stood by, and failed to help their child" is the sickest, most perverted sort of non-reason I can imagine. You, your god, and your religion are truly sick; mentally ill.

Jehovah is not one to be mocked.

I feel sorry for you, for you are COMPLETELY DECEIVED.

AND NOW FOR SOME SHOCK VALUE:

Respond to this: You can fuck your god Jehovah, and fuck your religion.

If Armageddon does come (and it most assuredly WILL NOT), I will go down with my middle finger raised, and the words "Fuck You!" on my lips—all addressed to your god. In fact, Jehovah can kiss my Royal, White, American, Non-JW ASS. (you don't think I have any unresolved anger, do you?)

Have I mocked Him yet? Good.

Your god has a lot of answering to do for crimes against humanity. (All instances of "god" not capitalized intentionally).

Thank you very much, have a nice day.

FreePeace

"The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine

TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

mymailmum,

I do have to say this is the first time I've not seen an automated response from you. But you are decieved by the twisted mentally ill who are running the entire show, namely the WTS. But if you want to be sucked in by them, by all means, go right on ahead. It is no business of mine what they do with your life.

FreePeace ~ well said IMO.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Freepeace...WELL SAID!!! I agree with everything you said, altho...um...I don't intend to stand near you during a thunderstorm!!

Love ya bro!

Dana

"...I'd walk with my people if I could find them..."

Third Eye Blind, Deep Inside of You

• mymailmum
    mymailmum

For FreePeace :

Just as sure as I believe Jehovah God, the most powerful Loving Creator that He is, will do something about pedophiles, your arrogant self will have an accounting with Him also...that is for sure!

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

mymailmum,

Just as sure as I believe Jehovah God, the most powerful Loving Creator that He is, will do something about pedophiles, your arrogant self will have an accounting with Him also...that is for sure!

Your god has HAD an accounting with ME and has been found guilty of crimes against humanity.

You just don't get it, do you? YOUR GOD EXISTS ONLY IN YOUR MIND. Get rid of the "God-Crutch" and accept personal responsibility for where you are. Do something to leave the world a better place than you found it. Do something for humanity. (And please don't confuse door knocking with service to humanity).

I sincerely hope that one day you do "get it," that is, wise up to the fallacy that you believe. It simply does not hold up under scrutiny.

My best,

FP

"The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine

TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

mymailmum,

"arrogant"?? Now who's the pot calling the kettle black?? Not very "christ-like" now is it???

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

My mailmum,
    Of all the things you said you would do to "help" your child--you forgot--REPORT IT TO THE AUTHORITIES. So that they can conduct a thorough investigation. It's the law. Jehovah's Witnesses have been "encouraged" to sweep such goings on under the rug--my father was an elder, so don't even go there!!!! Aah,yes, new light says the parents CAN go to the authorities. NO. WRONG. It's the law, the parents AND the elders as those given a public trust can be held accountable if they DO NOT TURN IT OVER TO THE AUTHORITIES FOR FULL INVESTIGATION. Period. Got it? No questions. You always report it to the authorities. Practice whatever nonsense religion you want to. But you will not be alowed to harm your children. The world is watching. We who have been "in" know ALL THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS--HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR GOD IS NOT USING US? No excuses. Watch out for your children, protect them, or the world will. We're sick of it.
    When you hold yourself up AS GOD'S ONLY SPOKESPERSON ON EARTH--THE ONLY PLACE THEY CAN TURN TO FOR GOD, YOU'D BETTER BE RIGHT--ALL THE TIME. And the WTBTS aren't right half the time. They are an archaic religious corporate institution that gasps for its last breath.
    They go the way of the dinosaur.
    Peace,
    Bridgette

• think41self
    think41self

Well said FreePeace and Bridgette

Mymailmum, I will address one more comment to you, since the others already addressed most of your points.

You said

I would teach my child about the faithful and discreet slave class that is feeding us properly and the only place to get that spiritual food is at the Christian meetings of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the majority of who are doing what Jehovah asks of them.

So you would teach your child, who was raped by an elder, that the faithful and discreet slave is STILL feeding her food at the proper time, EVEN THOUGH IT IS THEIR POLICIES THAT WOULD ALLOW THE RAPIST TO REMAIN AN ELDER IN GOOD STANDING? After all, if your daughter didn't have two witnesses to the attack, it would be her word against his. And you as her parent would NOT BE ALLOWED TO TELL OR WARN ANY OF THE OTHER WITNESSES OF THE ABUSE...for then you would be dealt with judicially for slander. I think if you truly told that to a child who had been molested, that would be just another abuse heaped on that child. I hope you don't have children.

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing."

• mymailmum
    mymailmum

For think41self:

Your quote:
    "EVEN THOUGH IT IS THEIR POLICIES THAT WOULD ALLOW THE RAPIST TO REMAIN AN ELDER IN GOOD STANDING?":

Here is "word for word" what the the faithful and discreet slave class
    says on the matter, to clear up any misconceptions and lies being expressed on this site.

You see I am also a victim of sexual molestation and so is my daughter, but guess what, we do not blame it on Jehovah, we do not try to heal our wounds with anger and lies and discreet.
    Love and Jehovah's spirit is the only thing that makes life bearable.
    YOU CANNOT MOVE FORWARD LOOKING BACk!

My daughter and I are moving forward with the help of the One who can make life. (explain that, if you can, the arrogant one)

I would not want to be so arrogant as to say anything in anyway to challenge our Creators decisions and timetables for vengeance.

Arrogance is the opposite of being humble.
    I haven’t read anything on this site that even comes close to expressing anything humble.
    Just arragont,hateful,unproductive,death-dealing speech.
    I do not think I will waste anymore of my time with such individuals.
    Too negative...I want to grow and be positive and thankful that
    I am alive and I have a future and so does my 21 year old daughter.

"word for word" what the the faithful and discreet slave class
    says on the matter:

"What if a baptized adult Christian sexually molests a child? Is the sinner so wicked that Jehovah will never forgive him? Not necessarily so. Jesus said that 'blasphemy against the holy spirit' was unforgivable. And Paul said that there is no sacrifice for sins left for one who practices sin willfully despite knowing the truth. (Luke 12:10; Hebrews 10:26, 27) But nowhere does the Bible say that an adult Christian who sexually abuses a child-whether incestuously or otherwise-cannot be forgiven. Indeed, his sins can be washed clean if he repents sincerely from the heart and turns his conduct around. However, he may still have to struggle with the wrong fleshly impulses he cultivated. (Ephesians 1:7) And there may be consequences that he cannot avoid.

DEPENDING ON THE LAW OF THE LAND WHERE HE LIVES, THE MOLESTER MAY WELL HAVE TO SERVE A PRISON TERM OR FACE OTHER SANCTIONS FROM THE STATE. THE CONGREGATION WILL NOT PROTECT HIM FROM THIS. Moreover, the man has revealed a serious weakness that henceforth will have to be taken into account. If he seems to be repentant, he will be encouraged to make spiritual progress, share in the field service, even have parts in the Theocratic Ministry School and nonteaching parts in the Service Meeting. This does not mean, though, that he will qualify to serve in a position of responsibility in the congregation. What are the Scriptural reasons for this?

For one thing, an elder must be "self-controlled." (Titus 1:8) True, none of us have perfect self-control. (Romans 7:21-25) But a dedicated adult Christian who falls into the sin of child sexual abuse reveals an unnatural fleshly weakness. Experience has shown that such an adult may well molest other children. True, not every child molester repeats the sin, but many do. And the congregation cannot read hearts to tell who is and who is not liable to molest children again. (Jeremiah 17:9) Hence, Paul's counsel to Timothy applies with special force in the case of baptized adults who have molested children: "Never lay your hands hastily upon any man; neither be a sharer in the sins of others." (1 Timothy 5:22) For the protection of our children, a man known to have been a child molester does not qualify for a responsible position in the congregation. Moreover, he cannot be a pioneer or serve in any other special, full-time service.-Compare the principle at Exodus 21:28, 29.

Some may ask, 'Have not some committed other types of sin and apparently repented, only to repeat their sin later?' Yes, that has happened, but there are other factors to consider. If, for example, an individual makes immoral advances to another adult, the adult should be able to resist his or her advances. Children are much easier to deceive, confuse, or terrorize. The Bible speaks of a child's lack of wisdom. (Proverbs 22:15; 1 Corinthians 13:11) Jesus used children as an example of humble innocence. (Matthew 18:4; Luke 18:16, 17) The innocence of a child includes a complete lack of experience. Most children are open, eager to please, and thus vulnerable to abuse by a scheming adult whom they know and trust. Therefore, the congregation has a responsibility before Jehovah to protect its children.

Well-trained children learn to obey and honor their parents, the elders, and other adults. (Ephesians 6:1, 2; 1 Timothy 5:1, 2; Hebrews 13:7) It would be a shocking perversion if one of these authority figures were to misuse that child's innocent trust so as to seduce or force him or her to submit to sexual acts. Those who have been sexually molested in this way often struggle for years to overcome the resulting emotional trauma. Hence, a child molester is subject to severe congregational discipline and restrictions. It is not his status as an authority figure that should be of concern but, rather, the unblemished purity of the congregation.-1 Corinthians 5:6; 2 Peter 3:14.

If a child molester sincerely repents, he will recognize the wisdom of applying Bible principles. If he truly learns to abhor what is wicked, he will despise what he did and struggle to avoid repeating his sin. (Proverbs 8:13; Romans 12:9) Further, he will surely thank Jehovah for the greatness of His love, as a result of which a repentant sinner, such as he is, can still worship our holy God and hope to be among "the upright" who will reside on earth forever.-Proverbs 2:21.

For a man who was a child molester before he was
    baptized, there may be another consequence. When he
    learns the truth, he repents and turns around, not
    bringing that cruel sin into the congregation. He
    may
    thereafter make fine progress, completely overcome
    his
    wrong impulses, and even be inclined to 'reach out'
    for a responsible position in the congregation.
    What,
    though, if he still has to live down notoriety in
    the
    community as a former child molester? Would he "be
    irreprehensible, . . . have a fine testimony from
    people on the outside, . . . [be] free from
    accusation"? (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 10; Titus 1:7) No, he
    would not. Hence, he would not qualify for
    congregation privileges.

Of course, children should also be warned
    about—and
    urged to report to authorities—any person making
    improper advances toward them, including people
    they
    know.
    Some legal experts advise reporting the abuse to
    the
    authorities as soon as possible. In some lands the
    legal system may require this. But in other places
    the
    legal system may offer little hope of successful
    prosecution.
    What, though, when the abuser is one’s own beloved
    mate? Sad to say, many women fail to take decisive
    action. To be sure, it is never easy to face the
    ugly
    reality of a mate who is a child abuser. Emotional
    ties, and even financial dependency, can be
    overwhelmingly strong. The wronged wife may also
    realize that taking action could cost her husband
    his
    family, his job, his reputation. The hard truth
    is,
    though, that he may just be reaping what he has
    sown.
    (Galatians 6:7) Innocent children, on the other
    hand,
    stand to lose much more if they are not believed
    and
    protected. Their whole future is at stake. They do
    not
    have the resources that adults have. Trauma can
    scar
    and shape them adversely for life. They are the
    ones
    who need and deserve tender treatment."

This is the truth of the matter and man am I ever glad to have my brain washed, washed clean, of all the negative, destructive, inaccurate speech being expressed here on this misrepresenting site!

• mymailmum
    mymailmum

Reprint, misspelled: deceit

For think41self:
    Your quote:
    "EVEN THOUGH IT IS THEIR POLICIES THAT WOULD ALLOW THE RAPIST TO REMAIN AN ELDER IN GOOD STANDING?":

Here is "word for word" what the the faithful and discreet slave class
    says on the matter, to clear up any misconceptions and lies being expressed on this site.

You see I am also a victim of sexual molestation and so is my daughter, but guess what, we do not blame it on Jehovah, we do not try to heal our wounds with anger and lies and deceit.

Love and Jehovah's spirit is the only thing that makes life bearable.
    YOU CANNOT MOVE FORWARD LOOKING BACk!

My daughter and I are moving forward with the help of the One who can make life. (explain that, if you can, the arrogant one)

I would not want to be so arrogant as to say anything in anyway to challenge our Creators decisions and timetables for vengeance.

Arrogance is the opposite of being humble.
    I haven’t read anything on this site that even comes close to expressing anything humble.
    Just arrogant,hateful,unproductive,death-dealing speech.
    I do not think I will waste anymore of my time with such individuals.
    Too negative...I want to grow and be positive and thankful that
    I am alive and I have a future and so does my 21 year old daughter.

"word for word" what the the faithful and discreet slave class
    says on the matter:

"What if a baptized adult Christian sexually molests a child? Is the sinner so wicked that Jehovah will never forgive him? Not necessarily so. Jesus said that 'blasphemy against the holy spirit' was unforgivable. And Paul said that there is no sacrifice for sins left for one who practices sin willfully despite knowing the truth. (Luke 12:10; Hebrews 10:26, 27) But nowhere does the Bible say that an adult Christian who sexually abuses a child-whether incestuously or otherwise-cannot be forgiven. Indeed, his sins can be washed clean if he repents sincerely from the heart and turns his conduct around. However, he may still have to struggle with the wrong fleshly impulses he cultivated. (Ephesians 1:7) And there may be consequences that he cannot avoid.

DEPENDING ON THE LAW OF THE LAND WHERE HE LIVES, THE MOLESTER MAY WELL HAVE TO SERVE A PRISON TERM OR FACE OTHER SANCTIONS FROM THE STATE. THE CONGREGATION WILL NOT PROTECT HIM FROM THIS. Moreover, the man has revealed a serious weakness that henceforth will have to be taken into account. If he seems to be repentant, he will be encouraged to make spiritual progress, share in the field service, even have parts in the Theocratic Ministry School and nonteaching parts in the Service Meeting. This does not mean, though, that he will qualify to serve in a position of responsibility in the congregation. What are the Scriptural reasons for this?

For one thing, an elder must be "self-controlled." (Titus 1:8) True, none of us have perfect self-control. (Romans 7:21-25) But a dedicated adult Christian who falls into the sin of child sexual abuse reveals an unnatural fleshly weakness. Experience has shown that such an adult may well molest other children. True, not every child molester repeats the sin, but many do. And the congregation cannot read hearts to tell who is and who is not liable to molest children again. (Jeremiah 17:9) Hence, Paul's counsel to Timothy applies with special force in the case of baptized adults who have molested children: "Never lay your hands hastily upon any man; neither be a sharer in the sins of others." (1 Timothy 5:22) For the protection of our children, a man known to have been a child molester does not qualify for a responsible position in the congregation. Moreover, he cannot be a pioneer or serve in any other special, full-time service.-Compare the principle at Exodus 21:28, 29.

Some may ask, 'Have not some committed other types of sin and apparently repented, only to repeat their sin later?' Yes, that has happened, but there are other factors to consider. If, for example, an individual makes immoral advances to another adult, the adult should be able to resist his or her advances. Children are much easier to deceive, confuse, or terrorize. The Bible speaks of a child's lack of wisdom. (Proverbs 22:15; 1 Corinthians 13:11) Jesus used children as an example of humble innocence. (Matthew 18:4; Luke 18:16, 17) The innocence of a child includes a complete lack of experience. Most children are open, eager to please, and thus vulnerable to abuse by a scheming adult whom they know and trust. Therefore, the congregation has a responsibility before Jehovah to protect its children.

Well-trained children learn to obey and honor their parents, the elders, and other adults. (Ephesians 6:1, 2; 1 Timothy 5:1, 2; Hebrews 13:7) It would be a shocking perversion if one of these authority figures were to misuse that child's innocent trust so as to seduce or force him or her to submit to sexual acts. Those who have been sexually molested in this way often struggle for years to overcome the resulting emotional trauma. Hence, a child molester is subject to severe congregational discipline and restrictions. It is not his status as an authority figure that should be of concern but, rather, the unblemished purity of the congregation.-1 Corinthians 5:6; 2 Peter 3:14.

If a child molester sincerely repents, he will recognize the wisdom of applying Bible principles. If he truly learns to abhor what is wicked, he will despise what he did and struggle to avoid repeating his sin. (Proverbs 8:13; Romans 12:9) Further, he will surely thank Jehovah for the greatness of His love, as a result of which a repentant sinner, such as he is, can still worship our holy God and hope to be among "the upright" who will reside on earth forever.-Proverbs 2:21.

For a man who was a child molester before he was
    baptized, there may be another consequence. When he
    learns the truth, he repents and turns around, not
    bringing that cruel sin into the congregation. He
    may
    thereafter make fine progress, completely overcome
    his
    wrong impulses, and even be inclined to 'reach out'
    for a responsible position in the congregation.
    What,
    though, if he still has to live down notoriety in
    the
    community as a former child molester? Would he "be
    irreprehensible, . . . have a fine testimony from
    people on the outside, . . . [be] free from
    accusation"? (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 10; Titus 1:7) No, he
    would not. Hence, he would not qualify for
    congregation privileges.

Of course, children should also be warned
    about—and
    urged to report to authorities—any person making
    improper advances toward them, including people
    they
    know.
    Some legal experts advise reporting the abuse to
    the
    authorities as soon as possible. In some lands the
    legal system may require this. But in other places
    the
    legal system may offer little hope of successful
    prosecution.
    What, though, when the abuser is one’s own beloved
    mate? Sad to say, many women fail to take decisive
    action. To be sure, it is never easy to face the
    ugly
    reality of a mate who is a child abuser. Emotional
    ties, and even financial dependency, can be
    overwhelmingly strong. The wronged wife may also
    realize that taking action could cost her husband
    his
    family, his job, his reputation. The hard truth
    is,
    though, that he may just be reaping what he has
    sown.
    (Galatians 6:7) Innocent children, on the other
    hand,
    stand to lose much more if they are not believed
    and
    protected. Their whole future is at stake. They do
    not
    have the resources that adults have. Trauma can
    scar
    and shape them adversely for life. They are the
    ones
    who need and deserve tender treatment."

This is the truth of the matter and man am I ever glad to have my brain washed, washed clean, of all the negative, destructive, inaccurate speech being expressed here on this misrepresenting site!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit