Orlando Florida Trip planned for November

by Uzzah 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I am going to be in Florida on business November 13-18. Should anyone from here be in close proximity to Orlando I would love to meet up. I am not certain which part of Florida I'd find Safe4Kids and Think 4oneself but if anyone knows how to contact them please let them know that I will be at least in the same State.

Uzzah

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

bttt

• mouthy
    mouthy

YOU HAVE A PM

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

I`m from that area, well the east coast (50 miles) but I won`t be here then!! sorry! Hope you`re gonna be here for pleasure not business??! or may be ..both?! enjoy

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Slight change of plans. I am arriving in Orlando Saturday night (close to midnight) and will be flying out Thursday afternoon.

Hopefully we can still work out a mini-fest with those who have contacted me so far.

(singing quietly) M-I-C K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E - just practicing in case I manage to get to any of the theme parks while there.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

bttt

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Well I am still here in Florida..life is tough eh?

I had the opportunity to meet up with Gwyneth and her mom. Both very charming, intelligent women! It never ceases to amaze me the instant common bond we Ex's have. We all used to claim it was a sign of Holy Spirit that we had an international brotherhood. Yet complete strangers meet and there is almost an instant friendship, despite us being df'ed or outright (gasp) "apostates."

I greatly enjoyed meeting these ladies and sharing our stories over lunch.

Uzzah

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Lucky you!!!! Did you get in touch with"outaservice?"I sent you his tel # Wonderful guy. Enjoy the heat

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Hello There I am not certain if you remember me.. cabs.... Mary. We talked on that phone someone game that Mrs McDuckett set up last summer? Well you spoke and I croaked... grin. I just came back on today. I have an idea or two that I would like to share with you about child safety ... from my experience in the realm of dealing with the predators. I actually was in contact a few years ago with a Canadian Agency for Child Protection regarding these matters. My email is [email protected] Nice to touch base with you again and hope that you enjoyed your time in Fla. cabs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit