Would Jehovah recognize you

by darth frosty 32 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Vile.

• XU
    XU

give me a goddamn break! why are they so retarded? Listening to sadistic stories and getting little stiffies of gratefulness over their imagined superiority. Weirdos. And what exdub ever fantasized about going back to the "flock" for anything? They have nothing that could approach satisfying one of our needs. Well, sometimes, I think about going to my parents when I need a fax machine or to make a long distance call. I guess I better watch out.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Once upon a time there was a wolf who was a farmer. God is who he was. And there were sheep who were protected from the other sheep who were a little flock. Unfortunately the wolves were actually amway salesman who came regularly to the kingdom hall to have sales meetings. One day there was a quickbuild and they all escaped during lunch. This is how we know that the end is near. "Let the one who has ears hear what the idiots have to say to the congregation. (Romulations 7:11)

If you get the meaning of the parable, you too will have everlasting life in the picnic with a panda world.

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit