ATTENTION GUITAR PLAYERS and MUSIC FANS!!!!!!! Watch THIS!!!!!!!

by lowden 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

I thought this was gonna be the Larrivee video. Nevertheless, it's a good vid.

• Genesis
    Genesis

I saw it but i have no soundcard here, it is a young Quebecois in a popular show here. Quebec rocks !

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Holy cow, that was awesome. I play too, I`ve been playing for 15 years, but I`ve never seen anything like that before.

• Genesis
    Genesis

This guy is 15 years old btw ;) He rocks !

• arwen
    arwen

That was excellent. I sent it to my two sons who are both very good guitar players. They will love it. Thanks..

• lowden
    lowden
    This guy is 15 years old btw ;) He rocks !

Genesis, he's 26yrs old mate!!

Started playing at 14 yrs old.

Check his official website out.

Peace

Lowden

• codeblue
    codeblue

That was totally AMAZING

• Genesis
    Genesis

My mistake lowden, I saw him on tv one years ago a misheard he was 14, they must have said he was playing since he was 14. Now, with 12 years of play I understand how he can play like this. (im only playing since 2 years)

edited to add : search for Justin King on youtube, he play a similar style of tapping and hes amazing

• lowden
    lowden

Genesis

In my experience it's practice, practice, practice.

Granted, some people are naturally gifted but many, many of the great players just bang away at the instrument for hours and hours each day.

Hendrix was notorious for 'never having the guitar out of his hands'.

I have a Romanian friend (similar age to you) who lives in Sweden. Last time i saw him he'd been playing 3years......and he was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

He had ALL the techniques with the speed and flair and his 'sweep picking' was great. But his dad said "He's never out of his bedroom, he's ALWAYS playing".

Therein lies the secret Genesis.

Years ago i read an interview with Randy Rhoads (Ozzy Osbournes original guitarist) in which he said he played for 8 hours a day .

That's what your phenominally talented Canadian friend has been doing. But he's ALSO a genius!

Peace

Lowden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit