Looking for scan from Proclaimers Book

by Alleymom 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Hi ---

Does anyone have a scan of the page in the Proclaimers Book that has the picture of Russell's tombstone?

I'd like to see a scan of the whole page. (I already have the photos from Randy Watters of the memorial pyramid, the tombstone, etc., so I don't need those.)

IIRC, the picture is on the bottom of a left-hand page. I don't have the book at home, so I can't check the page number.

Thanks,
    Marjorie

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

IIRC? I have the book but no scanner. Good luck. What do you need it for, if you don't mind me asking?

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

IIRC = "If I recall correctly"

I don't have a copy of the Proclaimers book at home, but my library has a copy. I'll try to get there and make a photocopy of the page for myself one day soon. My scanner is broken, so I won't be able to scan it.

Marjorie

• VM44
    VM44

I have just gone page by page through the Proclaimers book and found one picture of Russell's tombstone on page 64.

I find it very interesting that there is no picture anywhere in the book of the pyramid monument that is only a few feet away from Russell's grave.

It is an unique structure, and a photo of it should have been included in any book proclaiming to give the history of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

The exact coordinates of the Bible Student's Pyramid Monument located in the Rosemont United Cemetery are:

40 degrees 30 minutes 35.42 seconds North, 80 degrees 0 minutes 56.55 seconds West.

One can see the pyramid in the satellite imagery provided by Google Earth.

--VM44

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Try this link.

http://x5.freeshare.us/view/?122fs4048625.jpg Cheers! Atlantis-

• fokyc
    fokyc

I have the book, I have the scanner, PM me exactly what you want.

fokyc

• fokyc
    fokyc

Hope this will do

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I noticed the same thing to VM44. What a shocker they don't have the pyramid in the book.

As a side note I believe that the center of the pyramid contains a sealed box with all of Russells books and sermons in it, as well as a number of other things. Pretty wierd huh?

I've been to the pyramid a number of times. Pretty strange place, especially the giant freemasonry facility right next door to the cemetary.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Just hit me but isn't it also strange that nobody knows where Rutherford is buried?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit