Welcome, Frightmare!

by Stephanus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Saw your provocative style on one of the pro-witness boards and wondered how long before you wandered over here; after all, you can say just about whatever you want here without fear of having a controversial (read "interesting") thread terminated and removed by zealous followers of Joe-Hover. Glad to see you've become apostate because of your decision to associate with apostates. It won't be long now...

• outcast
    outcast

Yes Welcome Retcon, um, I mean FrightMare.

We understand, door knocking does become a bore doesn't it?

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

I wouldn't
    welcome
    "FrightMare"
    here.

FrightMare is
    a
    Schorry
    Schack
    of Schit!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    FrightMare is
    a
    Schorry
    Schack
    of Schit!

He's also an apostate like everyone else he now associates with in here. Be nice!

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

You will find I have a mercurial temper, beware!

I attend no other witness-related board, so I'm not quite sure of what you're referring to. I've been trying to register to witnessesonline.com but those assholes won't let me in.

I'm here to shatter the intellectual taliban that many people possess, and the rigid orthodoxy of thought that has been passed down to them.

To the dogmatic, I am your worst nightmare! Sleep well.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Well, the Clark Kent turning into Superman looks awfully familiar - sure you're not on Great Crowd or whatever it's called? (That always seemed a misnomer to me - they didn't seem such a great crowd to me...)

Good to hear they turfed you out of WOL - it would be terrible to see someone who can string words of more than two syllables together in a coherent sentence upsetting their applecart! There's much less braindeadedness here and loads more fun. (Although what could be more fun than a "What's your favourite colour?" thread???)

I've got a sneaking suspicion you're the second advent of Dunsscot - it remains to be seen...

• FrightMare
    FrightMare

well, to be totally honest, I did steal that kent/superman transformation photo from someone on WOL cuz I liked it. However, I will be replacing it soon with someone I actually resemble, The Incredible Hulk.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    , I will be replacing it soon with someone I actually resemble, The Incredible Hulk.

Hey, I'm bipolar too! LOL

• Englishman
    Englishman
    You will find I have a mercurial temper, beware!

Hmmm, I'm prone to tantrums, just make sure that you humour me!

I'm here to shatter the intellectual taliban that many people possess

I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.

To the dogmatic, I am your worst nightmare

HORSESHIT!!!

Englishman, who knows a poseur when he reads one.

Stay Alive 'Til '75!

• Winston
    Winston

OH,FRITE MARE YOUR SOOOOOOOOO SCAAAAAAAAAAARY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit