A surprise at McDonald's

by TooBad TooSad 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Butters
    Butters

When I clicked on this link, I was hoping it was another topic like the kid who peed in the lemonade dispenser, or did the other in the mayonaise jars, or something. But damn it! It had to be about more JW bullshit.

Just once I would like the topic to match the coversation. Now somebody tell me about a McFinger or something...

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Could be he took out a business territory thereby overlooking customers. They get taken care of by those with customer territories.

brzfst

• JH
    JH

Each time I go to McDonalds, I see JW's and that's no surprise......

• VM44
    VM44

"Now somebody tell me about a McFinger or something..."

Oh, that happened over at Wendy's about two years ago.

--VM44

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The instructions for business territory these days is to be VERY brief and move on. The Pioneer may actually have been very sincere and had the mentality that it could just be the tract that converts someone it comes in contact with. Better to drop the bomb and run than to just keep it in the bookbag. Sort of a McDriveby.

Strange thinking. God sent him, her etc.

W.Once

• VM44
    VM44

I can only eat a few items on the menu at McDonald's.

And as for Jack in the Box food....forget it!

--VM44

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

This is so NOT what Jesus was talking about when speaking of witnessing or going from house to house. Further proof of how the WTS has perverted the message of Christ.

BTW, was the good news that false religion would soon be destroyed???? I DON'T THINK SO!!

• frozen one
    frozen one

At least he didn't start babbling on and on about the troof and hold the line up. I stopped at a c-store where there was an elderly sister pitching the good news to the cashier. The cashier was polite about it and was saying, "Thanks for the book. Will a dollar cover it? Well have a great day. Bible study? Maybe...stop again. Ok, bye bye now." But the sister seemed oblivious and kept showing the illustrations and bible quotes. There were maybe 7 or 8 people waiting getting more frustrated by the second. She finally left (probably no more then a couple of minutes but it seemed a lot longer). I'd bet that she was really excited about placing the book with the clerk she had held hostage. If she had hung around and listened to the comments made by the other customers (effing jesus freak, damned nut case, etc) she would have gloried in the devil inspired persecution.

• parakeet
    parakeet

"He did not offer the tract to the other customers just the girl behind the counter."

I'm sure his next target was the person behind the counter at Krispy Kreme. JWs will need doughnuts to go with the coffee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit