Roll call time - What KH's have you attended.............

by Check_Your_Premises 129 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

ashford

but i visited a few others

• jonsey
    jonsey

Syracuse N.Y. / Buffalo (Cheektowaga and Lackawanna) / Lafeyette N.Y. / Central Square N.Y.

MJ

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Chamblee, GA (Located in Doraville)---- Eh, not super duper impressive.

North Shore, Chicago on N. Paulina----- Helped me have a lot of fun adventures, but took away my above the knee dresses and bikini.

La Belaire, Baton Rouge, LA.------- Very generous and loving, but then folks in SE Louisiana are like that.

South Main, off Trafalgar in Houston------- Very funky, 90 % black and loved to partay. Had some former Archie Bell and the Drells in the cong.

Monroe, Monroe, LA ------ Also, very generous. Also 90% black. Paid for my wedding, sadly.

Andrews, Andrews, TX---------Always something going on socially. A tiny West Texas Oil Patch town, but they did a lot to keep everyone busy and wore Western Suits, hats and boots because they did and not because of Urban Cowboy. The elders had to hep the CO to that info. He tried to get cocky with everyone for being worldly and following fashion trends. Tsk. What a dork. C'mon, it was West Texas for Christ's sake.

Lawrenceville, Lawrenceville, GA--------intelligent people. Helpful, smart and kind elders. Never disfellowshipped anyone. Shame that more congos aren't like that one.

Cartersville, Cartersville, GA<........one of those nightmare congregations. The one that helped me fall flat on my a$$ & then never lifted a finger to pick my family or me up. Bad place.Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d place. Not that there weren't a few individuals that were kind. Faye and Robert, I hope you stayed inactive and you never go back. You're too kind and talented to be mixed up with such cold hearted, warped idiots.

• pratt1
    pratt1

Pratt - Brooklyn NY

St Albans - Queens NY

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

1969-75 West Springfield, MA 1975-79 Holyoke, MA 1979-83 West Southbridge, MA 1983-99 East Southbridge, MA (went inactive in 1995) 1999-2000 (technically) Milford (Devon) CT (didn't go much, though) Never set foot in a Kingdom Hall again after 2000.

• sandy
    sandy

Azusa West, Azusa, CA Nogales, Rowland Heights CA Oak Creek, Covina, CA

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Garden Grove, California

Payette, Idaho

Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn NY

Middletown South, Middletown NY

Ontario, Oregon

Medford, Oregon

Central Point, Oregon

Solano & Encanto Congregations in Phoenix Arizona

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

East Point, GA College Park, GA (heard Michael Jackson used to visit there years later) Powder Springs GA Austell, GA Pasadena, TX (went once but no one spoke to me so I never went back)

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I have posted this before on a similar thread, I wont try to remember the exact dates, but only the congregation names. Here goes:

Cornell Heights-Trotwood Ohio

Kenwood Congregation-Cincinnati Ohio

Miamisburg North Congregation-Miamisburg Ohio

Centerville Congregation-Centerville Ohio

Singing Hills Congregation-Centerville Ohio

Shiloh Springs--Trotwood Ohio

Trotwood congregation-Trotwood

Paintsville Congregation--Paintsville Kentucky

Salyersville Congregation-Salyersville Kentucky.

Congregations I have visited:

Ashland Kentucky

Allen Kentucky

Pikeville Kentucky

Phelps Kentucky

Inez Kentucky

Rush Kentucky

Hazard Kentucky

Huber Heights Ohio

Vandalia Ohio

Wilmington Ohio

Spring Hill Florida

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Lafayette, Louisiana West Unit

Plaquemine, La. Kingdom Hall --only visits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit