Did anybody else see this crazy stuff???

by drew sagan 23 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>The total yearly cost for all services $ 79.80, payable in advance

I guess you WOULD want payment in advance in this situation, eh?

What a total scam. A good scam, but what a scam.

Dave

• WCC
    WCC

R6Laser

In response to your question and I apologize for taking so long to respond...

All my years as a Jehovahs Witness in a Rural community, where I attended the KH at they repeatedly encouraged everyone to go with cremation, because at the time it was cheaper.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Why record the genealogy "for the future"? I thought Armagedin' was comming!!!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    WBTS typical funeral infocommercial

Ruth English Hill
    The Free Lance-Star, VA - 2 hours ago
    There will be a memorial service held at a later date at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Culpeper. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may ... ....after 40 years. Ruth was also associated with the Culpeper congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Surviving Ruth are her daughter, Wendy Moore and her husband, Michael, with whom she resided in Rixeyville; and her sister, Barbara Plummer of North Point, Maine.

There will be a memorial service held at a later date at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Culpeper. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses , 15103 Rixeyville Road, Culpeper, Va. 22701. Online condolences may be sent to the family at

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit