Scared of Birds?

by StillGroggy 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StillGroggy
    StillGroggy

Anyone scared of birds now or while they were in the Religion. I remember as a kid being scared of crows and other scary looking birds, and picturing them eating my skull after armageddon. Anyone?

• parakeet
    parakeet

<-------- As you can see, I adore birds of all kinds, even noisy, greedy birds like crows and seagulls. In fs, I was far more afraid of dogs.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Beautiful creatures. Kept and bred many.

Ian

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I love birds, and spend hours every day hanging out with Rocco, my U2.

W

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

My husband was raised a JW and he is scared of birds. When one gets near him, he freaks.

• read good books
    read good books

I had a crow's fly on top of my head and use it's claws to tear a large cut on the top of my head when I was walking around a lake in Minnesota, it felt like a razor blade did it. Probably protecting her young but I have kept my eye on crows ever since, although birds are basically safe like most living creatures they do protect their young.

Those scary images the witnesses presented of the birds do give off an unfair image that creates fear which I did feel as a witness youth. What don't the witnesses wreck? The same thing that vampire movies do to the images of bats, whom I have found to be a fairly charming creature if you view their facial expressions close up.

• Perry
    Perry

I used to be scared of people actually.... until this nice guy offered to support me while I ran my errands.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit