Letter to the judge in the latest court ruling

by Maluenda 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Maluenda
    Maluenda

I am sending this letter tomorrow to the judge in this case. I am not emailing it but sending it in an envelope. I am hoping that at least everyone who reads this will send a quick note and engage at least one other person to do so also. It would be nice for the judge to get at least 1000 pieces of mail this week all from us. It will make a statement. The letter doesn't have to be as long as mine just put in your info and say thank you for the ruling in this case. Please join me. This is sooooooo important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name, address, and phone

Honorable Judge Raymond A. Guadagni

Supervising Judge Appellate Division

Courtroom A 2nd Floor

825 Brown St. Napa, California 94559-3031

RE: Case No. 26-22191

Dear Honorable Judge Guadagni,

I am writing to you regarding the above mentioned case to personally thank you for the ruling you handed down on October 16,2006. I am oneof hundreds of thousands of survivors of sexual abuse by members protected and defended by this cult. You have given us all renewed hope that horrific crimes against children, the religious leaders of this cult perpetrate will no longer be kept safe from the jurisdiction of the courts and the perpetrators themselves fianally made to answer for their crimes.

In my case, one of the men who molested me for years still goes door to door with my father trying to convert people to their beliefs. He was never reported to the police or even disciplined bythe church elders because after admitting to abusing me for years he told the elders of the church he had repented. Since he was active in the church, admitted the wrongdoing, and had repented he was forgiven in Jehovah's eyes and "cured". I was expected to treat him as if nothing ever happened. I left the church and was disfellowshipped for not forgiving him. My parents and other church members are forbidden to speak to me. I am labeled as serving Satan the Devil and an Apostate. All for wanting to go to the police and report a crime.

I hope this small portion of my personal story will help you to understand how the victim's are further abused by this cult and why we are so very grateful for your refusal to back down from these criminals. You are truly a man of honesty and integrity, dedicated to seeing justice prevail. I hope you realize that you have made a positive difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of survivors. I personally can't thank you enough. I know I speak for hundreds of thousands of other victims and unfortunately for the thousands of children being abused right now at the hands of a pedophile protected by Jehovah's Witnesses.

Sincerely, my signature.

Emails are deleted by the thousands. It's hard to ignore the postman asking where you would like him tyo put the ten bags of mail he has for you day after day. Think about it. It only takes a few minutes to make a difference.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i will do my part.

purps

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I have copied your letter and will modify it to fit my position, of having my daughter molested by an elder and the usual nonsense from the elders.

This terminated in my being df'd and the break up of my family.

I appreciate what you have done and what so many others on this website and others, to bring this

to the attention of the authorities.

Outoftheorg

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I will be most happy to send a letter! One of my best friends and her sisters were molested by their step father, who was also, of course a witness. All while having assembly parts, being the "model" JW family!! MAny children that went over there to play, ended up in the barn being molested as well. All being threatened of course if they told. They were all very young. And abuse lasted for years. My heart goes out to all who have such horriffic experiences!! Thank you for giving us the address as to who and where to write the letter.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I, too, will get a letter in the mail. I think that is a wonderful idea. I was molested by my stepdad, who is, of course, in good standing.

shelley

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Maluenda,

I forgot..WELCOME to the forum!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

Great almost first post. It'll help many feel they are having a part in exposing this very wrong position of the society, as well as letting the judge know what an impact this is having.

Peep

• Maluenda
    Maluenda

Thank you all for your kindness and warm welcome. The PTS has plagued me for thirty years now. Not as bad as it was but every one in a while it surfaces. When I see JWS out with little child my heart breaks. I feel it's my obligation to them to try to inform as many people as possible. I make it a goal to tell at least one person every day. It's so easy to start a conversation. Years of having to go door to door taught me how. I really feel strongly about the strength of this letter writing campaign. I'm going to keep posting and hope people will follow suit. I just know it will work. I was born to be Satans messenger. I really used to think that when I was a child because I couldn't believe the teachings and just knew it was because I was a demon. Well, I'm a Wiccan priestess now so I guess I threw away the handbaslet and flew straight to hell! LOL! I wish I could take away all your pain. I wish I could erase all the horror. I can't. But I can tell you that fighting back helps tremendously. Thank you all for supporting this cause. You're wonderful!

• Keyboard22
    Keyboard22

Hi a friend who was a former witness send this letter to me its on Re-examine.

Message 1 in Discussion

Silentlambs ALERT! *A cry for help to all men of conscience in the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses The recent court rulings in NAPA California have given authorities the right to access congregation judicial files that contain any information that provides evidence of the crime of child abuse. Yesterday silentlambs received a report from California. A Jehovah’s Witness on the internet revealed that “the elders in their family were very angry as they believed their religious rights were being taken away.” They also went on to reveal “the elders were destroying the records in the NAPA Congregations” to stop the judicial system from accessing material that might further convict Jehovah’s Witness child molesters. This is something that silentlambs feels is a very real threat and possibly happening as we speak. The comment above suggests that elders in California are committing criminal acts to protect child molesters. It is defined as obstruction of justice to destroy evidence of criminal behavior. This is verified by the directives in the 1989 body of elder letter that states; “The legal consequences of a breach of confidentiality by the elders can be substantial. If the elders fail to follow the Society's direction carefully in handling confidential matters, such mistakes could result in successful litigation by those offended. Substantial monetary damages could be assessed against the elders or congregation. In some cases where the authorities are involved, certain complications could lead to a fine or imprisonment. These possibilities underscore the need for elders to be discerning and to follow carefully directions provided by the Society.” “At any time an elder is confronted with a search warrant (whether given advance notice or not) , the elder should first ask to read the warrant. After reading it he should ask if he can call for legal guidance and then call the Society's Legal Department. If for some reason the Legal Department cannot be contacted, the elders involved should make every effort to obtain the assistance of a local attorney for the purpose of protecting the confidentiality of the records. It may be impossible to stop determined officers from conducting the search authorized by the warrant. Conscientious elders will want to do all they reasonably and peaceably can to preserve the confidentiality of the congregation in harmony with the principle set out in Acts 5:29. “ “Subpoenas may be issued by a court or in some cases by a governmental agency or an attorney. If an elder receives a subpoena, he should contact the Society's Legal Department immediately. Never turn over records, notes, documents, or reveal any confidential matter sought by subpoena without receiving direction from the Legal Department.” You can read the letter in its entirety at this link, http://www.reexamine.org/BOE/1989-07-01.pdf As you will note from the above directives elders are advised to not cooperate with legal authorities but instead act at the direction of the Legal Department. What does the Legal Department advise? Note the comment made in a 01/01/01 letter to all Bodies of Elders in the United Kingdom when the government attempted to access judicial files; “Between March and August 2000 circuit overseers discussed with bodies of elders how to bring personal and congregation files in line with the Data Protection Act. By now you should have followed all the instructions contained in the "Checklist for Complying With the Data Protection Act”. This involved the destruction of most judicial records, minutes and agendas of elders' meetings that contained personal information, letters of introduction, correspondence relating to individuals, and so forth.” You can read this letter at this link, http://www.silentlambs.org/education/1101boe.cfm If the judicial files had of been retained it could have provided the written evidence for legal and criminal actions for authorities to act upon. This letter exploited a legal loop hole to prevent that from happening. The evidence shows that the Jehovah’s Witnesses Legal Department will go to any deception to protect the Watchtower Corporation and use local congregation elders to accomplish their dirty work. We greatly appreciate the help of certain courageous elders. For example, the murder letter was sent by one brave former elder, the 4-25-01boe media letter by another elder who wanted to help, the British body of elder letter cited above by another gutsy elder was moved let everyone know. These persons were moved to do something and it has been of great assistance. With the events unfolding above we need this assistance once again. This matter is not about our stand; it is about what is right. Victims have spilled their guts to make this known, men in high places that have sympathy for this issue need to assist. It will not change from within, if you want to make a difference you have to stand up for what is right. This is it, the time is now, if you think you need to wait on Jehovah, how do you not know this is an effort guided by Jehovah that will succeed? When Jehu looked up at the window and asked, "Who is with me?" Those men in "high places" had to make a choice. They had to either do what they knew in their hearts was right or they could have waited on Jehovah. Sometimes you have to grab evil and throw it out the window. While we claim no special dispensation, silentlambs stands before you now and says, "Who is with us?" You men in high places have a choice to make. Support misguided people or stand up for the children. We ask no one to leave Jehovah but instead, to do what you know is right. If you have the power to make a difference and you choose to wait, can you in good conscience do this knowing that a child might suffer due to "waiting on Jehovah?" If you can assist, email silentlambs, at [email protected] or Love and Norris at [email protected] lets talk, we will protect your confidentiality as we have done many times before, let's see if together we can do something meaningful to resolve this matter. We need any written letter or directive that might indicate the destruction of records as well as any verbal instruction from any Legal Department representative or authority in the organization. Regarding any type of verbal instructions, if this could be recorded or Tran scripted as to time, place and the names of all parties present, to provide evidence of obstruction of justice. We ask each man of conscience to think about what you do from this day forward, you can make a difference and help the needed changes come quickly to protect children. We have spoken from our heart now what does your heart move you to do? Will you help the silent lambs? We await your response. *(We ask that this alert letter be delivered to all congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses in the United States)

Watchtower Jehovah's Witness Whistleblower Remember-You just can't fool all the people all the time,you can only fool all of the people some of the time,or some of the people all of the time.
    Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit