The WTS trying to excuse their bloodguilt by using parables

by My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

I think the WT attitude, and most elders is its ok because when one falls out, there are plenty of others waiting at the door to take their places. Push them out the back door and pull them in the front.

Peep

• Arthur
    Arthur
    The best Witness could be a dead man and a dead man could be qualified for promotion just by his dis-beleifs and non-behaviors. Brother dead doesn't believe in Hell, the immortality of the soul, or the Trinity. Brother dead, doesn't vote, doesn't have immoral sex, doesn't salute the flag, doesn't take blood transfusions, doesn't associate with worldly people, doesn't gossip, doesn't argue with his wife, doesn't fight in wars, and doesn't own a 2 door car.

LMAO !! - Yes, Gary; and a dead man does not murmur against the "Slave Class" or think independently.

It's like the movie: "Weekend At Bernie's", where the dead guy does everything by external manipulation. I couldn't help but think of this when everybody would always start clapping during a District Assembly talk every time the speaker raised his voice and asked: ". . . . do we not bothers?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit