Pioneer E-bay shop

by katiekitten 16 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

OK, my links usually dont work. so fingers crossed, because this is SO worth looking at.

Anyone for a 'Blessing of Jehovah' fridge magnet?

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/products-by-pioneers

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can confirm, the link works! Lotsa fridge magnets and key chains. I wonder if they obtained permission from the artist for reprinting those photos.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Now it doesn't. I wonder if e-bay has a blocker for links from other sites? I found it again by doing a general search at the UK e-bay, using the keywords Jehovah and Fridge Magnet

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

YAY - thanks Jgnat for checking that.

I cant help thinking its not quite in the spirit of being a JW, making money from religious matters?

I dont like those No Blood keyrings for kids. Poor little blighters.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Sigh.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Link worked for me. Isn't it strange to you that a jw would be selling things on the internet when the org strongly discourages internet use?? Also good question jgnat, did the person get the ok to use the pictures?

• Latte
    Latte

The 'NO BLOOD' keyrings are revolting! So glad that I didn't have to carry one of those around as a kid!

I reckon these 'pioneers' and just in it for the money...lol (sure they'll be great demand for their stuff! )

Nice meeting you last night Katie... It was fab curry ...and great putting faces to posts! Hope that you got back safely!

Let me know Katie if you would prefer me not to post your piccie.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

It was great to meet you too! I really enjoyed myself. I dont mind if you post my piccie, as long as I look Just Fantastic Darling. Anything with a double chin has to be airbrushed before it goes up!!

• Mary
    Mary

Here's one they should be selling:

noblood.gif

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Excellent! I like those much more than the sick originals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit