Why will the UN ignore the JWs during its persecution of false religion?

by Qcmbr 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Just another thought which I may have misunderstood but doesn't add up for me is how do the JWs expect the UN to destroy all false religions without touching the JWs - or are they included in the destruction of false religion?

• Butters
    Butters

They must be included. Otherwise Satan isn't deceiving the entire inhabited earth now is he? Except for Jehovah's Witnesses, though, who are not decieved by Satan. They are decieved by Jehovah on consectutive occasions.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Supposedly, the Jw's are not part of the harlot on the beast's back, not currying favor with the political elements, and so will remain unnoticed.

At least this is how I always thought of it - looking in the WTS pubs I can find no particular reason listed for such.

Interesting question - someone will know.

Jeff

• Arthur
    Arthur

The current belief is that Jehovah will "put it into the minds" of the "political elements" to turn upon and destroy Babylon the Great. When the political elements see that Jehovah's Witnesses are still functioning; they will then turn upon Jehovah's people. This is when it will be as though the nations are "touching Jehovah's eyeball".

It has been noted on this forum that the WTC is not focussing on the U.N. nearly as much as they are merely stating that it will be the "political elements" of this system of things. I remember recent articles ( I can't remember exactly which ones ) that stated that the nations would destroy religion with the "sanctioning" or approval of the U.N. It has also been noted that the latest KN does not mention the United Nations as a prominent player as previous publications did.

I don't think that the United Nations has the time to appoint focus groups, committees, or advisory panels, into a religion that likes to use them as a pinata. JWs are merely one of dozens of churches, popular evangelists, conspiracy theorists, and political activists who talk about the evils of the U.N. and how it will figure prominently into prophecy or conspiracy theories. The JWs are anything but unique in this area.

• freetosee
    freetosee

"What the Future Holds for Us"

The following is a lecture given by Bethel speaker and former United Nations NGO representative for the Watchtower Ciro Aulicino, speaking about how the evil United Nations will engineer the attack on the Watchtower. The date: October 2001 in South Carolina. This lecture is about 65 minutes long, and is divided into three Real Audio segments of about 21 minutes each.

http://randytv.com/whatfutureholds.htm

I'm sure you will enjoy this talk.

fts

• Arthur
    Arthur
    The following is a lecture given by Bethel speaker and former United Nations NGO representative for the Watchtower Ciro Aulicino, speaking about how the evil United Nations will engineer the attack on the Watchtower. The date: October 2001 in South Carolina.

Oh yes, I remember this talk quite well. The main thrust of his talk focussed on how the events of 9/11 were galvanizing the political elements to unite against religion (due to Islamic extremism). Aulicino is a flamboyant speaker who comes across as quite silly and childish in many of his remarks. I used to have this CD; as it was circulating among the ranks after 9/11. This was the period where most Witnesses thought that 9/11 was leading into the Great Tribulation.

It is evident that Aulicino felt the same way; as is revealed in many of his statements during his talk. Looking back upon this with hind-sight, I thought that he did a very good job of making an ass out of himself. I recommend people listen to it for it's entertainment quality.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Arthur's post are dead on,I was born 1957 3rd gen dub and have heard/read the same WT scenario hundreds of times right up to my 1992 exit.

(1) The political elements achieve peace & security (2) "false" religion goes it does someting to rock the boat (3) The "militant factions" of the UN go on a rampage and destroy,burn,rape,plunder all churches (always starting with the vatican as a typical Jerusalem) (3) JW's still in their spiritual palatial' tents bravely go forth and declare the 'message of doom' to all the earth's inhabitants there-by 'provoking gog of magog and Jehovah putting hooks in his jaws by using his anointed as bait.

Armageddon comes and everybody but JW's die

The end

( I live and died my 35 or so years of my life believing this shit with all the conviction of my heart-Danny Haszard)

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    The following is a lecture given by Bethel speaker and former United Nations NGO representative for the Watchtower Ciro Aulicino, speaking about how the evil United Nations will engineer the attack on the Watchtower. The date: October 2001 in South Carolina.

Wasn't Ciro Aulicino one of the three from Bethel who signed the paperwork to join the UN back in 1991?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As I understood it, the forces of the UN would be "blinded" by Jehovah to the existance of the J W's. Then, when all other religion is gone they would look up and say , "What about those pesky Witnesses" - "Oh yes!"

Ten they turn on them , then God steps in to save his people - Boom! The big A starts

• LanDi
    LanDi

JWs teach they are the true religion and since it is Jehovahs Judgement, they will be exempt from the UNs action against false religion. However, soon after "Gog of Magog" will turn his attention to Jehovahs People and the persecution will begin.

Hope this clears thing up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit