Hello

by ninja 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

Hello and welcome! Yes, I'm 59 and my husband 63 and we just came out nearly 5 years ago. Had haunting questions for years but figured Jehovah would straighten things out in the future. The freedom that true Christianity gives is awesome, using your God given brain for what it was made for. Read a saying the other day and it's most fitting, "extraordinary beliefs require extraordinary evidence". The beliefs of the WT are truly extraordinary and there isn't any extraordinary evidence to uphold and support them. Again, glad to have you here. Enjoy your stay!

Peep

• ninja
    ninja

Wow !!! thanks for the welcome peoples.....Lady Libby and frannie .....in answer to your Q's...the reason I left was the UN debacle.....I knew something had happened and didnt believe the sanitised version(s)of events the WT were submitting...so even though I knew I should avoid independent thinking : )...he he... I found out that it took more than a signature to become an NGO...it also required references and a record of accounts etc etc....I tried to tell my (good)? friends at the hall about this stuff thinking they would accept that there was more to it than we had been told...but their reaction was the opposite.....they told me to watch what I was doing on the internet as I could easily get misled...in fact it was by finding out more on the internet I realised that I had been misled....for a big part of my life..by the botchtower society...d'oh......I have since found out about the lies,deceit,false prophecies and spiritism also flip flops and bloodguilt....but apart from all that they are pretty harmless....he he...I havent been booted out yet but I guess it is just a matter of time.......ah well move over guys and make room for another apostate.... anyways thanks again for the welcome..... ninja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit