JW's for Dummies (End, Honestly!!!)

by Preston 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

You begin to respect other people’s opinions more…Even that Fred Guy….

You begin to appreciate the world more … and the variety of it all. You feel special

You feel more confident about yourself…

You become a more multi-dimensional person

You begin to have greater love toward your fellow man

It’s a little hard making friends outside the congregation at first, but things are different now…

Well…almost…

Sex doesn’t seem so bad after all….

You begin to lean on others for support…your support group increases a little

Things aren’t so bad after all….

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Nicely done!

How'd you do it?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Preston

You mean you didn't feel 'as low as a dog' after unmarried sex, like the wt said? Me neither. It was very fulfilling!

S

• Preston
    Preston

Thank you Nathan and Saint, I really appreciate your comments. In response to your question Saint, I will have to say it took me awhile to appreciate sex without the Watchtower spin (i.e. something to be feared). After my first time I loved it! It took me a while to put the whole thing together...that is, my post!

• Tina
    Tina

Hi Preston!
    I really enjoyed your creativity here! Thanks a lot,I appeciate the work you put into this! hugs,Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• Undine
    Undine

Preston,

How interesting to read the "progression" of life as it is happening when you are "one of them."
    So TRUE!!!!!!! And you so creatively put it all together...eye opening and in a "fun" way! Neato.
    Thank you!

Undine

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Preston,

That's too funny! But it's also so true! My life now is more fulfilling than it ever was as a JW!

Andi

• logical
    logical

Its me

• Stacey
    Stacey

Logi, that's exactly what I thought when I saw that image.... cheer up!

• Shaneliza
    Shaneliza

Preston

Way to go...so true. You have a talent. Keep it up!!!!

Logi,

Hang in there, we're here for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit