Been in South Portland, Maine all week - what should I eat tonight????

by confusedjw 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

OK, I'm bored. Been in a hotel all week going to a Cisco school. I've eaten at Outback Steakhouse, UNO and Olive Garden.

Where / What should I eat tonight? Perhaps Mexican.

I wish someone were here that I knew.

Cheers
    ~Confusedjw

• juni
    juni

I've never been to Maine, but heard it's a beautiful state. What about Maine lobster or do you not like seafood?

Isn't Danny Haszard from Maine. Now that would liven up your evening!!

Juni Or perhaps look in the phone book under restaurants or online and see what you might like to eat. Take in a movie? Is there an indoor pool?

• onesong
    onesong

I do remember a great Carribean food place down by the waterfront that I went to after the District Conv....aw crap why did I have to think about that?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings confusedjw,

Please.......If you like real New England Seafood go to Weathervane. You will love it!!!!!! www.weathervaneseafoods.com You won't be sorry.

Dismembered

• chiddy
    chiddy

Fillet of Cheese, Breast of Mouse, and a bag of Prawns.

• exjdub
    exjdub

confused...we used to go to our district conventions at the Portland Civic Center and there were some great restaraunts in that area. I can't for the life of me remember the names, but there is a great brew pub a block away from the Civic Center and some really good local places that are excellent. Just go to the Civic Center and walk around the block and you will bump in to a bunch of choices. I like the Outback, but nothing beats a good ol' brew pub or local cuisine. Have fun!

exjdub

• exjdub
    exjdub

confused...we used to go to our district conventions at the Portland Civic Center and there were some great restaraunts in that area. I can't for the life of me remember the names, but there is a great brew pub a block away from the Civic Center and some really good local places that are excellent. Just go to the Civic Center and walk around the block and you will bump in to a bunch of choices. I like the Outback, but nothing beats a good ol' brew pub or local cuisine. Have fun!

exjdub

• juni
    juni

Where did you finally end up eating? And how did you solve your boredom??

Just curious...

Juni

• caligirl
    caligirl

LOBSTER!!!!

and have one for me!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit