What Do You Think About The "Faithful&Discreet Slave Class"?

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• parakeet
    parakeet

Genesis: "Scully, why you banned Estephan again, he was a funny (odd at least) fella ! Cant we just choose to not answer to his posts if we dont like him ?"

I get a kick out of Estephan too, Genesis, but if you check past threads he's been involved in, you'll see that if he goes unchecked, he'll take over the entire thread, making lengthy posts full of gibberish. The original topic will be completely ignored. And that's not fair to the posters trying to make legitimate responses.

• Frank75
    Frank75

I don't see anything remotely slavelike (serving others interests or humility) or doing I see anything faithful to Jesus in anything that the WT leadership does.

But i do see a quasi fulfillment in the role of "Evil Slave" and the false christ of Luke 21:8 that preaches the end is nigh!

• minimus
    minimus

Seems like a lot of Nazis!

• Frank75
    Frank75

Yeah. Never a shortage of those Nazi's.........

But I thought the 2 Popes balanced them out nicely, didn't you?

Frank75

• Alpheta
    Alpheta

Frank 75, can you find a black Nazi (or equivalent)? One of the GB is now "African-American" - unless it's just shoe polish - oh, slap my face for saying such a thing!

• Frank75
    Frank75

That would be Samuel Herd.

Well the word on the street is that he gives all of the black Witnesses in and around Brooklyn a hard time over talking Ebonics and ghetto slang. He wants them to be more "white" sounding, whatever that is.

So I suppose he is an honorary "white" GB member.

Like you know who?

Frank75

• Honesty
    Honesty
    What Do You Think About The "Faithful&Discreet Slave Class"?

They are not faithful.

They are not discreet.

They make JW's be their slaves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit