Subliminal Messages

by Butters 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Butters
    Butters

Hey Guys, uh, well, I was kinda hoping maybe you guys could share some of those scans of the old WT articles that have all the subliminal messages I heard so much about. I have one download that shows the pentagram in the chair and so on, but is this real? Did they really try and deceive people? (Bad joke)... Seriously, if anyone doesn't mind posting these heresies, I would like to see them and maybe hear what it was supposed to mean.

Thanks Guys,

BUTTERS

• blondie
    blondie

butters, have you ever tried using Google?

• daystar
    daystar

LOL @ Blondie

alt

• Butters
    Butters

Ok, boo hoo. You guys don't want to participate that's fine. I will just go crawl in a hole and die... No seriously, do you have ears to hear what I asked? I asked if you would post a scan, and tell me what you think it means. That is the point here. I know there are hundreds of photos online that have the subliminal messages. I was going to see what everyone thinks some of them mean. I know about the Masonic "E" which is in some of the photos which represents the "END" of the old world order, and supports the Freemason view of the heirarchy of Family government, specifically the Bush administration's plans since the early 60's. But I want to hear what all the rest of you think. Open your free minds to some ideas. Express yourself. Please. Without any inherent pragmatism. Google is a rather blunt instrument online.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    But I want to hear what all the rest of you think. Open your free minds to some ideas. Express yourself. Please. Without any inherent pragmatism.

OK, I'll play.

I don't put much stock in subliminal art theories. Its like seeing a bunny rabbit in the clouds - doesn't mean anything. And I think you mean "inherent scepticism." However, just because I'm a sceptic doesn't mean I haven't looked at these pictures many times and tried to be open-minded. But............no cigar.

• daystar
    daystar

Oh dear gods...

Butters, if you perform a google search on the terms "watchtower, subliminal messages" you will find some sites that make such claims, with scans. C'mon Butters...

There is also this recently rediscovered thread on JWD - http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/119846/1.ashx

I admit the possibility that WBTS artists are consciously inserting subliminal imagery. I'm just not convinced that they are. I feel much the way Bizzy Bee does on this.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Fashion-Company Esprit is having some issues with these buttons:

http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/mode/:Esprit-Kn%F6pfe-Hakenkreuz-Muster/574318.html

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Pumping the german article thru babelfish, it appears that the issue is that the button resembles a swastika. Wow, I think you gotta really want to see a swastika before you see one in that button.

I've seen the "subliminal" images too, Butters. I don't see them as there on purpose. I have a CD on my desk right now, and it only took me a few seconds of looking around to find an evil-looking face in the guy's hair. We're just really good at seeing patterns, even ones that aren't there.

Sorry, I don't have any scans to link to. If you find any that you feel are more than just random patterns, please post them and let's have a look.

Dave

• Butters
    Butters

Ok, do you think it has anything to do with the amount of DeLysergic Acid Diethelymide-25 that I took years ago?

• daystar
    daystar

Butters, the One Way Windowpane or Blotter you took may have enhanced your ability to detect such patterns, or to create them in your mind where they do not exist.

I can still pretty much make the walls wave on command.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit