Police Convinced "Brochure Murders" the Work of Badly Dressed Serial Killer

by Check_Your_Premises 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

APUPI - Sheboygan, WI

Police made a significant breakthrough this week in a perplexing string of murders with the help of forensic science.

For years now police have been befuddled by a series of murders that have followed the same pattern. The victims are all found at their door in a very advanced state of decay with a brochure filled with inane, indecipherable gibberish in their hand.

"At first we focused on the brochures. We brought in experts of cyphertext, encryption, and even dead languages to see if they offered any useful information. They never were able to. In fact, everytime we thought they were getting close they would simply fall asleep out of sheer boredom. We didn't know what to do!", explained Detective Harris.

The breakthrough came when renowned FBI profiler John Douglas came in to review the case. Despite all his experience, he was particularly disturbed by the diseased mind of this cold-blooded killer. The profile he produced is as follows:

1. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them

2. Authoritarian

3. Secretive

4. Paranoid

5. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired

6. Conventional appearance

7. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)

8. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life

9. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)

10. Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim

11. Incapable of real human attachment to another

12. Unable to feel remorse or guilt

13. Extreme narcissism and grandiose sense of purpose

He continued, "This is basically a person with no hope in this life. They don't have any retirement, and most likely hold a menial job. They wear cheap suits, and unpolished soft-soled dress shoes. This person most likely drives a four-door vehicle." Strangely he was unable to determine the gender of this diabolical criminal. He even opened the frightening prospect that this individual might not be working alone. An unnamed source said that there is even evidence that they are bringing their children with them to commit these crimes.

He then went on to recommend a set of forensic tests. These proved to be key. What they revealed was a set of chemicals released in the brain that indicate a torturous level of boredom. Tests on the lungs showed toxic levels of chemicals related to extreme halitosis. These effects combine to produce an extremely slow, painful death, and the emaciated, haunting corpses police have been finding at doorsteps all across town. "I have seen 2000 year old mummies in better shape" explained Detective Harris when he described the horrifying crime scenes.

"So what we have here is some sort of psychopath of the most despicable form, who is going around to the most vulnerable among us. The victims are people who are looking for answers, or maybe just need someone to talk to. Then this heinous killer preys on them. They subject them to a slow, agonizing, and gruesome death that simply cannot be imagined. They literally suck the life out of them" explained John Douglas. "Now that we have a better idea of what we are looking for, we have some hope of catching this killer before they strike again."

"Until then I recommend that if someone you don't know comes to your door unannounced, dressed in a cheap suit, carrying a bag full of brochures, that you do not open that door under any circumstance! Your very life may be at stake!"

• calico
    calico

Reminds me of "The Mummy" when he sucks the life out of people and turns them to dust!

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Sucks the life out of you and turns you to dust? Pretty accurate description then, hey cal?

The real funny part is I cut and pasted the profile from a standard sociopath description. I knew I would find a few things there, but I was amazed how well it fit! I only cut a couple!

CYP

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    At first we focused on the brochures. We brought in experts of cyphertext, encryption, and even dead languages to see if they offered any useful information. They never were able to. In fact, everytime we thought they were getting close they would simply fall asleep out of sheer boredom

What an apt way to describe most peoples reaction to wts literature.

• Butters
    Butters

I think I know who they are! I may be right on this conspiracy guys... Please don't patronize me too much, but it sounds like these killers might be Publisher's Clearing House.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks Check for the fine theocratic articles! With your kind permission I have posted them at:

http://www.freeminds.org/aftrhour/check_your_premises.htm

yours,

Randy

Net Soup!

http://www.freeminds.org

• Anitar
    Anitar

This should add a disclamer that there are several ways to fight these sadistic killers, since they are quite cowardly. You can start with crosses, rosaries, dradels, Christmas trees, jackolanterns, easter eggs, flags, wind chimes, toras, ouigi boards, Elvis records, miniskirts, computers, deodorant, college brochures, books and reading in general, and cigarettes.

Just to name a few...

Anitar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit