The Local KH is really going to hate me for this (Verses included, LONG.)

by Zone 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zone
    Zone

I'm launching a out out blitzkreg on these people, for two reasons only.

1. To get them Saved.

2, and if they want to, get them Holy Ghost filled.

3 years of research, and it's pretty sad that most of these people won't even see the promise land, because alot of them deny being saved, and refsue to recieve salvation when offered. It's also pretty sad that these people the church is apart of false religion (conderticts Ephisians 4:11 and really would put Ezekiel 38-39 null invoid), the Holy Spirit is God's active force (Multiple verses). Most of them will evenrefuse to talk to you, if you ask a question that bad mouthes the Watchtower society. And worse yet, makes excuses for them when the WT is clearly wrong on issues.

Then they wanna bring up the fact that they do more witnessing, and worship Jehovah and read the Bible more then anyone else. Look, if you are a JW, read this. I am a 25 year old afro-american, who is in church 4-5 days a week. I attend Mens ministry, Young Adult ministry, aux. tranings (I help out in the Broadcast dept.), and I am in Minister's school. And that dosen't include attending services on Sundays and Wendesdays, which I also do. Am I required to do this? NO! All Im required to do is "Stay Black and Die". . No one is forcing me to do it, no one is saying I have to do this many hours of service to be accepted as one, no one is saying if I miss so many services in a time period, I will be shunned. I do it because I am led to do it, and want to do it. And most importantly, I don't ever feel pressed or perssured doing it. Alot of JWs i come across tend to boast about I'm a regular pioneer or I'm a special pioneer puting X amount of hours into the ministry a month. IMO, who gives 2 cents about how many hours you put into the ministry. How many hours I work a week is the LAST thing I think about, because I'm not thinking about my own personal gain. I'm thinking about saving souls. Not recurting to my church, not trying to inflate my church's numbers, but simpally saving that soul before its' too late. And enjoy every single solitary second of it.

Getting back to the Bible issue,. I am a Buzzsaw, albiet it I'm a prettty weak buzzsaw compared to alot of people in my church, as I'm still learning my way. But, and I hate to brag, many JWs think they know the Bible back and forth. if I mention Have you ever read such and such, and they say no, they turn to it and read it, then try to make excuses on why Im wrong/ I let them finish out, then have them turn to a 2nd, and if possible, 3rd, 4th , 5th and even 6th scripture. By the time I'm done, they won't wanna talk to me no more because A, I just one uped them on scripture, and Im not a JW (this really eats at them, which is sad. I have been taught at my church you can learn something from EVERONE. You should not shut them down because they don't attend the same church as you.), and B, I just destoryed their whole theology using the Bible...and alo tof times, we are using the NWT. And what really gets them is when I ask them to turn to the Book of Nahum or Habakku. You would get one of these. .

Also, it seem slike alot of JWs can't have fun in worshiping Jehovah. Huh? Never heard such a thing in my life. You should be able to dance, smile, be happy, etc. Just rejoycing in the LORD. There have been several times I wanted to do backflips , IN CHURCH buring Praise and Worship, because the joy was so great. (yes, many JWs have bashed this notient as well)

Excuse my tirate, but I'm sick of seeing these people suffer because they simpally just don't know, and in most cases, don't wanna know anything outside the Watchtower feeds them.

I am still refining this, but here unedited scripture, definitions, etc. of which most JWs shold read on their own.

I do know "Faith without works is dead." but does that pertain to Salvation?

I came across 3 scriptures that I found interesting....

Gal 2:16
    Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 2:11-21 (context)
    11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. 12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. 13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation. 14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews? 15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, 16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. 17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Eph 2:8-9
    8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:4-10 (context)
    4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved

2 Tim 1:9
    Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Tim 1:6-14 (context)
    6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: 11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. 12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, F1 and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

Now explain James 2. James 2 NEVER Talks about Salvation, Saved, Redmeption, etc. The Greeks words for Faith and Salvation isn't linear.

Faith is the greek word Pistis:

1. conviction of the truth of anything, belief; in the NT of a conviction or belief respecting man's relationship to God and divine things, generally with the included idea of trust and holy fervour born of faith and joined with it
    1. relating to God
    1. the conviction that God exists and is the creator and ruler of all things, the provider and bestower of eternal salvation through Christ
    2. relating to Christ
    1. a strong and welcome conviction or belief that Jesus is the Messiah, through whom we obtain eternal salvation in the kingdom of God
    3. the religious beliefs of Christians
    4. belief with the predominate idea of trust (or confidence) whether in God or in Christ, springing from faith in the same
    2. fidelity, faithfulness
    1. the character of one who can be relied on

Salvation is the Greek Word Soteria

1. deliverance, preservation, safety, salvation
    1. deliverance from the molestation of enemies
    2. in an ethical sense, that which concludes to the souls safety or salvation
    1. of Messianic salvation
    2. salvation as the present possession of all true Christians
    3. future salvation, the sum of benefits and blessings which the Christians, redeemed from all earthly ills, will enjoy after the visible return of Christ from heaven in the consummated and eternal kingdom of God. __________________ Religion: IMO, Religion and doctrines really what screws people up. Did Jesus/Jehovah have a relgion? Nope, Jehovah has his chosen people, the Jews. Us, as gentiles, should be grateful that we even have a chance to enter his kingdom by Grace. If he never sent Jesus, IMO, were screwed. religious worship

1. esp. external, that which consists of ceremonies
      1. religious discipline, religion
      2. Manner of prayer, allready been discussed.
        Matt 6:9
        After this mannerthereforeprayye:OurFatherwhich art inheaven, Hallowed bethyname.
        6:10
        Thykingdomcome. Thywill be doneinearth,asit is inheaven.
        6:11
        Giveus this dayourdailybread.
        6:12
        Andforgiveusourdebts,as* * weforgiveourdebtors.
        6:13
        Andleadusnotintotemptation,butdeliverusfromevil:Forthineis the kingdom,and the power,and the glory,forever.Amen.
        JWs tell me Pastors are apart of False Relgion. if so, why were these gifts given? Eph 4:11-13 The word Gave is the Greek word Didomi give 365, grant 10, put 5, show 4, deliver 2, make 2, miscellaneous 25
        1. to give
        2. to give something to someone
          1. of one's own accord to give one something, to his advantage
            1. to bestow a gift
            2. to grant, give to one asking, let have
            3. to supply, furnish, necessary things
            4. to give over, deliver
              1. to reach out, extend, present
              2. of a writing
              3. to give over to one's care, intrust, commit 2d
              4. something to be administered 2d
              5. to give or commit to some one something to be religiously observed
              6. to give what is due or obligatory, to pay: wages or reward
              7. to furnish, endue
              8. to give
                1. to cause, profuse, give forth from one's self
                  1. to give, hand out lots
                  2. to appoint to an office
                  3. to cause to come forth, i.e. as the sea, death and Hell are said to give up the dead who have been engulfed or received by them
                  4. to give one to someone as his own
                    1. as an object of his saving care
                    2. to give one to someone, to follow him as a leader and master
                    3. to give one to someone to care for his interests
                    4. to give one to someone to whom he already belonged, to return
                    5. to grant or permit one
                      1. to commission
                      2. Filled with the Holy Spirit.

Lu 1:15
                        For he shall begreat in the sight of the Lord,and shall drinkneitherwinenor strong drink;and he shall be filled with the HolyGhost,evenfromhismother'swomb.

Lu 1:41
                        And it came to pass, that, whenElisabethheard the salutation of Mary, the babeleapedinherwomb;andElisabeth was filled with the HolyGhost:

Lu 1:67
                        AndhisfatherZacharias was filled with the HolyGhost,andprophesied, saying,

Ac 2:4
                        And they wereallfilled with the HolyGhost,andbegan to speak withothertongues,as the Spiritgavethemutterance.

Ac 4:8
                        ThenPeter,filled with the HolyGhost,saiduntothem, Ye rulers of the people,andelders of Israel,

Ac 4:31
                        And when they had prayed, the place was shakenwheretheywere assembled together; and they wereallfilled with the HolyGhost,and they spake the word of Godwithboldness.

Ac 5:3
                        ButPetersaid, Ananias,why hath Satanfilledthinehearttolie to the HolyGhost,and to keep back part of the price of the land?

Ac 9:17
                        AndAnanias went his way, andenteredinto the house;andputting his handsonhimsaid, BrotherSaul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto theein the wayas thou camest, hath sentme,that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filledwith the HolyGhost.

Ac 13:9
                        ThenSaul,* (who also is called Paul,)filledwith the HolyGhost*, set his eyesonhim,

Ac 13:52
                        And the disciples were filledwithjoy,and with the HolyGhost.
                  5. Wasanelder Once
                    Wasanelder Once

Sorry Zone,

It was too much for me to read. Sometimes less is more. Happy hunting.

W.Once

6. Zone
                    Zone

Yea , it is. Alot of info, but good info. It is really intended to be used as a witnessing tool. Alot of people don't even know where to get some of the info I posted, so I just gave it, as well as what the scriptures I use say.

7. Hellrider
                    Hellrider
                    3 years of research, and it's pretty sad that most of these people won't even see the promise land, because alot of them deny being saved, and refsue to recieve salvation when offered. It's also pretty sad that these people the church is apart of false religion (conderticts Ephisians 4:11 and really would put Ezekiel 38-39 null invoid), the Holy Spirit is God's active force (Multiple verses). Most of them will evenrefuse to talk to you, if you ask a question that bad mouthes the Watchtower society. And worse yet, makes excuses for them when the WT is clearly wrong on issues.

How are you any different, then? Because you believe what you believe is "the truth"? Well, so do they. Imo, you`re no better than them (and they are full of shit)...

Then they wanna bring up the fact that they do more witnessing, and worship Jehovah and read the Bible more then anyone else. Look, if you are a JW, read this. I am a 25 year old afro-american, who is in church 4-5 days a week. I attend Mens ministry, Young Adult ministry, aux. tranings (I help out in the Broadcast dept.), and I am in Minister's school. And that dosen't include attending services on Sundays and Wendesdays, which I also do. Am I required to do this?

No, you`re not. So you should stop it right now, and do something useful.Focus on your education, and go volunteer at a homeless shelter or something.

8. Zone
                    Zone
                    No, you`re not. So you should stop it right now, and do something useful.Focus on your education, and go volunteer at a homeless shelter or something.

Who says I don't do this?

9. unbeliever
                    unbeliever

You are wasting your time. Besides not to be mean or anything but I find fundies who try to "save" me to be just as obnoxious and just as annoying as the witnesses. Concentrate on yourself and your life and don't worry about other peoples souls. It's not your responsibility.

10. Hellrider
                    Hellrider
                    I find fundies who try to "save" me to be just as obnoxious and just as annoying as the witnesses.

So true. I`m just hoping "the rapture" happens soon, so we can get rid of them. Fly away, little fundie, fly away.

11. fullofdoubtnow
                    fullofdoubtnow
                    The Local KH is really going to hate me for this

I doubt it. You will find that most jws won't even read it. I wouldn't have donw when I was a jw, and I wouldn't now. Fundamentalist christians can be just as fanatical as jws in many ways, and I haven't left one form of extremism only to become involved in another one. I know you mean well with what you have put together, but don't expect much reaction from the jws in your area, or I suspect you are in for a disappointment.

12. funkyderek
                    funkyderek

I'm launching a out out blitzkreg on these people, for two reasons only.

1. To get them Saved.

2, and if they want to, get them Holy Ghost filled.

Yep, that'll get them to hate you, alright. And most other people, too. You see, the problem most normal people have with JWs is not that they are Apocalyptic Arian Restorationists (or whatever) but that they go around telling everyone about it. Most people don't give a flying figment about their god or yours. And frankly, the last thing people in a cult need is to be sucked into another one, easy prey though they may be.

13. Perry
                    Perry
                    Bravo!

Share this

Google+
                  Pinterest
                  Reddit