Question

by Moomin 35 Replies latest jw friends

• earthtone
    earthtone

Nope, not if I can't take my husband. I mean really, who else is going to build the hut, catch the fish and start the fire ?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

wonder if we have to stay for the whole 6 months. I would go for a few weeks.

lisa

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Nope, not if I can't take my husband. I mean really, who else is going to build the hut, catch the fish and start the fire ?

The hot island men who come with the deal... naturally. Right, Moomin?

Oh OK so I have to add to mine: I would leave my loved ones behind if there were hot island men who came with the deal*

*assuming this is a vacation, not a permanent change of residence

• earthtone
    earthtone

Hot island men wearing loin cloth, you say? Hmmmm thinking........

• earthtone
    earthtone

Six month of hot island men wearing loin cloth, sweating, with rippled muscles, and large.......

hmmmm thinking

• juni
    juni

Moomin said:

You've been invited to stay on the island of Fiji for 6 months. Your loved ones are not invited, only you are welcome, would you still go?

Depends who's doing the invite and who else is going to be there. The 6 month time period has me scared cause that's what the witnesses allow for a bible study before they cut you off if you don't get off your arse and join in. So I'd definitely want some details.

Moomin, did you get invited? Or is this a fluffy thread?

Juni

• earthtone
    earthtone

Okay, okay stop twisting my arm! I'm in as long as I get to be the first to pick my own hot island man.

Honey(hubbie) I'll be thinking of you.........during the day. lmao

• becca1
    becca1

No.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

YES!!!!

Sounds wonderful.

purps

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

earthtone, lmao!

juni, good question, Moomin, DID you get this offer or is this just fluff? I've been treating it like fluff, my sincere apologies if it isn't!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit