Something Good we can learn from the Organization

by general 5 Replies latest jw friends

• general
    general

Even though most of us here absolutley despise the organization, there is something we can learn from it and that is how to become sucessful business owners ourselves. It can not be denied that the organization is a multi-billion dollar corporation as a result of the millions of dollars that pour into the HQ each year from donations it receives. We can study the Watchtower's organizational structure and decide what we like about their corporate governance and what we don't like. This possibly could be used to synthesize our own ideas on how an organization should be run. Even though we may see them as the enemy sort to speak, a good commander is never afraid to copy the tactics of his enemy and use them against him to accomplish his destruction.

• juni
    juni

What I've learned is that I should set up my own religion. There's always someone out there to follow a new "idea".

Just think. No taxes, benefits galore, adulation..........

I'm only kidding, but it is the truth. Why do you think there are so many "brands" of religion? It's a racket! Sorry if I've stepped on the toes of those of you who are happy w/their religion. I'm voicing my opinion.

Juni

• Dansk
    Dansk
    a good commander is never afraid to copy the tactics of his enemy and use them against him to accomplish his destruction.

I obviously wouldn't make a good commander, then, as I have no desire to see thousands die through refusing a blood transfusion, losing friends and family through suicide, shunning family and friends, spreading lies, refusing to allow children to be children and celebrate the happiest times, like Christmas, birthdays, Easter, forcing children and ourselves to spend our precious family weekends going from door to door in all weathers, taking up part of our summer holidays by going to crumby district assemblies to be bored out of our skulls and at other times of the year the same thing at circuit assemblies. I have no wish to inculcate into people having to go to five ridiculous meetings a week and feeling superiour to my neighbours because they are about to be destroyed by God, nor to being counselled by window cleaners and car washers.

I could go on, but I guess you get my drift! When I make money, I do so honestly. My conscience is clear!

Ian

• garybuss
    garybuss

I'm pretty darn sure if I ran any non-religion business like the Society runs the Watch Tower company, I'd be in prison in a month.

• hambeak
    hambeak

In my opinion to be as successful as the org. you must have followers that will blindly follow your direction be they right or wrong. Also followers that will turn in even family members for any transgressions true or perceived.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

If only I could get a band of unpaid volunteers or a non-commissioned sales force to push my service for free. Hey... I like the sound of that.

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit