KNOCKING - DVD Release / What to Expect/ Scenes

by Joker10 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

So glad there are ex's like you (and so many others) who can speak with a voice of authority. We appreciate all you've done for the cause of "truth".

Little Bo Peep

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Earlier I wrote: I remember several threads where JWD posters attempted contacting the producers to encourage them to include this very issue. Seems that the request was denied. -Aude.

Well look what I found...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/94217/1.ashx

Turns out Alan already knew about at least one letter to them...

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
  • Jourles
    Jourles

When I went and watched this "documentary" last March, Joel's mother was in the audience. During the Q&A session at the end, one of the questions that was asked of Joel was, "What did your mother think of you making this film?" His answer was, and I am quoting him exactly, she said to him - "Just make sure you put us in a good light!"

Now I don't know how much pull his mother had in the making of this film, but once you view it, you will see that he stayed within the boundaries of her request. Plus, it is soooo obvious that the entire film was positive towards the jw's --- the bros from bethel wouldn't be making an appearance if it wasn't.

Just you wait and see. I guarantee that if Joel decides to make another documentary showing the other side of the jw's, bethel will not participate whatsoever. They would probably even ban his cameras from even entering the kh's.

• AlanF
    AlanF

I completely agree with you, Jourles.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit