Who's wanting to see this??

by Stiffy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Stiffy
    Stiffy

Ok so I hear from my bro, that he hears the FBI is saying somthing might happen on the 22nd. The other day there were several low flying planes around the Nuclear station in our area. They were unknown, and there was not to be any schedualed flights at the time in the area. This being the case and me being freaked out a little, check out this map I found today, .... Im movin to Utah....

ok make fun of me and the way I type and spell....

• mike047
    mike047

Stiffy, I heard about that the other night on the local news. I don't live too far from you. It shook up a lot of people till they found out what was actually happening. DRY RUN???

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

If it was a dry run it would be incredibly stupid on their part and somehow I doubt that.

• Stiffy
    Stiffy

Where you from Mike?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

At least you don't live in Florida - one bomb and we are under the ocean for sure. Wyoming looks like a great place to me right about now.

• peacepipe
    peacepipe

I've been hearing Saturday. . . . the 22. . . something is going to happen. . . .
    What is going to happen? What kind of dry run? Why are there so may blue triangles in PA!!!!!

PLEEEEEAAAAAASE EXPLAIN!!!!
    (I've been Ms. Paranoia about all this and everyone else I know just wants to get back to life as usual which I don't think will ever be again)

• Stiffy
    Stiffy

Blue Triangles? hmm, oh well, least they aint purple!
    Ever see Terminator 2? I wonder if when the reactors blow, we'll all just disintigrate like the people on there did...

• Seeker
    Seeker

The 22nd was a date the terrorists evidently planned for a second wave of their attack (with the events on the 11th being the first wave). However, now that the authorities have found this out, they are arresting people left and right. I suspect nothing will happen on the 22nd. And if it does, even after the nation is on the highest alert, and they know about this original plan ahead of time, and they have been arresting suspects in advance....well, just forget about it, cuz if they can pull it off under these circumstances, they can do it whenever they want. Basically, it will then be the end of virtually all civil liberties in this country as the authorities go into extreme lockdown paranoid mode. America will cease to be America, at least for a while.

But I really will be surprised if anything happens on the 22nd. Remember, that was the plan BEFORE the authorities found out about it. Now they know.

• Stiffy
    Stiffy

yea, watch it be the 23rd...

What you dont see is the Kingdom Hall on the other side of the woods
    Sunday Morning Sept. 23rd

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Seeker: Even though they know about the 22nd, that doesn't mean they can't do it any other day of the year. I believe we may be in for complete lockdown mode anyways.

BTW, why would they chose a Saturday? Hmmmm. Anyone have any ideas?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit