Scan:Divine Plan of the Ages, 1905 Notice Russell's emphasis on Pyramids

by Lady Liberty 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Watch Tower Society engraving on Pyramid MemorialI.B.S.A. engraving on Pyramid MemorialPyramid Memorial next to Charles Taze Russell Grave Headstone with Masonic Temple in background

Masonic temple in background.

• Lady Liberty
  • Lady Liberty
  • Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

WHY DOES THE U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINT ANCIENT MASONIC SYMBOLS ON EVERY ONE-DOLLAR BILL?

After watching the movie National Treasurer, I came home wondering what the symbols on the dollar bill meant. And it occured to me that I had seen the same Pyramid on very old literature in my parents library as a kid. Why was it on the publications, and were there other symbols from Freemasonry on other literature??...Yup!!earlywtcovercolorWatchtower Cross and Crown

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Knights Templar Badge2 Knights Templar Badge

Watchtower Memorial Site by Russell's Grave

Above is the Watchtower Memorial next to Russell’s Grave, and below a version of Russell’s Divine Plan

templar

Above shows the Knights Templar logo.

Russell also used a lot of Masonic terminology in his sermons by making references to “The Grand Master” when referring to the Lord, “Secret Order” when referring to himself and his followers and “Degrees of Knowledge” to name but a few.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thanks to JW files for this info. on the symbol on the cover of the Societys publication:

The Egyptian winged disc symbol (the Uatchti), which appeared in Watchtower literature from 1911 to 1920. It represents Heru (Moonlight), an avatar of the Egyptian god Horus. A personification of the daytime sky and sun, some priests claimed he predated his own birth.

http://www.exjws.net

Full view of Watchtower assembly hall used for years in New York, still in use.

http://www.exjws.net

Winged sun god Ra on outside of Queens, New York Assembly Hall

Chrysler uses this symbol to.

Winged sun

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

The winged sun is a symbol associated with divinity, royalty and power in the Ancient Near East (Egypt, Mesopotamia, Anatolia, Persia).

Contents

[ hide ]

[edit]

Ancient Near East

[edit]

Ancient Egyptian use
    "Winged Sun of Thebes" (from Egyptian Mythology and Egyptian Christianity by Samuel Sharpe, 1863) "Winged Sun of Thebes" (from Egyptian Mythology and Egyptian Christianity by Samuel Sharpe, 1863)

In Ancient Egypt, the symbol is attested from the Old Kingdom (Sneferu, 26th century BC), often flanked on either side with a uraeus. In early Egyptian religion, the symbol (Behedeti) represented Horus of Edfu, later identified with Ra-Harachte. It is sometimes depicted on the neck of Apis, the bull of Ptah. As time passed (according to interpretation) all of the subordinated gods of Egypt were considered to be aspects of the sun god, including e.g. Khepri.

Now Keep in mind that these were symbols and ideas that were being taught while being supposedly lead by Christ Jesus.

• Arthur
    Arthur

Hi Lady Liberty,

Thanks for posting all of these materials. It's very interesting. I was just wondering, exactly which city is Russell's grave located in? Is it actually in Pittsburgh, or somewhere on the outskirts? Also, where did you get the scans of the Mason and Knights Templar materials? I've never seen these before.

Sorry, I just read your above post where you told where you got the scans. Oops.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Arthur,

I guess I got on a role didn't I?? The address is: Rosemont United Cemetery, 226 Cemetery Ln. Pittsburgh.

United Cemeteries
    226 Cemetery Ln.
    Pittsburgh, PA 15237-2722
    Tel (412) 931-1017

You can also see that a nearby road is called MASONIC WAY

14.Continue on I-80EAST76.1
    15.Continue on I-76EAST51.2
    16.Take the US-19/PITTSBURGH(I-79) exit towards ERIE, exit #30.5
    17.Continue on US-191.1
    18.Take the I-79SOUTH ramp towards PITTSBURGH0.4
    19.Merge on I-79SOUTH4.8
    20.Continue on I-279SOUTH towards PITTSBURGH, exit #727.4
    21.Take the PERRYSVILLEAVENUE(US-19) exit, exit #120.3
    22.Turn Left on CEMETERYLN0.9

Also I got the masonic Emblem from this website: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

Here is the full picture:

Once you get digging..it is very interesting what you find. It truely was "pandoras box" for me.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Arthur
    Arthur

Thank you for all of that information!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

I found this website that shows many of the early publications and what the contents say. For any who are interested:

http://www.strictlygenteel.co.uk/index1.html

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit