They're looking for me!

by lawrence 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• lawrence
    lawrence

They're looking for me! 2 Witnesses came to the house I once lived in - St. Cloud, Florida. One sister said to the lady I once lived with in the house, "where is the former pioneer. I don't remember his name, but he had long hair." The lady I had lived with responded, "I know no man." The sister told her, "we spoke a few months ago to him." And my friend responded, "I know no man."

The sisters left shaking their head, and my friend went inside and howled. It had been a year ago when I was visiting that I met them. I asked them about the UN, GB, Little Flock, 1914, 1918, etc. They said they'd be back with answers. This time they had the TRACT, that was going to answer all the questions.

I almost had all my questions answered. I almost was saved. Boo Hoo!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Oh what a shame! Must have been that pesky Satan who kept you busy persuing material pursuits so that you were not home to recieve the wondering truth about the coming destruction of 99.9% of mankind. Oh well, maybe next time. LOL, Lilly

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Never mind Lawrence, they'll be back. Jehovah will guide them to you.

• VM44
    VM44

"I know no man"

"No man" is the name Jason told the Cyclops he encountered. Latter when the other Cyclops asked who had blinded him, this Cyclops answered "No man has blinded me!"

A very useful thing to say sometimes! :)

--VM44

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey

hi, your not alone, they are looking for me too. i got a postcard from the c.o. yesterday.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

WELCOME, Inactive!!! We'll do what we can to hide you out here.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Inactive-

Welcome to the site. A postcard from the C.O.? Was he inviting you to his birthday party?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit