Lightening exits woman's bottom

by misspeaches 44 Replies latest social current

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Read the article here... http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20548077-13762,00.html

Lightning exits woman's bottom
    A WOMAN has suffered severe burning to her anus after being struck by lightning which hit her in the mouth and passed right through her body.

Natasha Timarovic, 27, was cleaning her teeth at home when lightning struck the building.

She said: "I had just put my mouth under the tap to rinse away the toothpaste when the lightning must have struck the building.

I don't remember much after that, but I was later told that the lightning had travelled down the water pipe and struck me on the mouth, passing through my body.

It was incredibly painful, I felt it pass through my torso and then I don't remember much at all." Doctors at the city hospital where she was treated for burns to the mouth and rear said: "The accident is bizarre but not impossible.

She was wearing rubber bathroom shoes at the time and so instead of earthing through her feet it appears the electricity shot out of her backside," a medic told local television news channel, 24 Sata.

"It appears to have earthed through the damp shower curtain that she was touching as she bent over to put her mouth under the tap. If she had not been wearing the shoes she would probably have been killed by the blast."

this has got to be the strangest news story i've read in a while!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Where is Buttlight........????

someone is trying to impersonate her.

purps

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Holy Moley, are you kidding me!!??? That is just nuts. And scary. And it make my bum hurt just thinking about it.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I bet there a was a big CRACK when it happened!

Pope

• Satanus
    Satanus

Shooting lightening out her backside? Now there's a lady to tiptoe around.

S thinking of the xmen(women) movie

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Reminds me of a SciFi book I once read. There was this planet where the females of the species had a set of razor sharp teeth in their vaginas. Rape was unknown on the planet!

I can understand why!

Pope

• Arthur
    Arthur

It gives new meaning to the term "hot pants".

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sometimes when lightning strikes sand, it fuses the sand grains together to form a tree-like structure called a fulgurite.

I wonder if she had pooperites.

BTW, FWIW, I believe this story is bogus.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That only happens when I drink Tequila..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Are you sure Nathan... Damn I hope your wrong... I looked it up on Snopes.com and couldn't find a reference to it...?

I am laughing my head off at some of the responses here...!

Ex-JWs are the funniest people on earth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit