Do JWs know about the phrophecy of Ezekiel?

by Zone 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Zone
    Zone

In particular, Ezekiel Chapters 33-39. Everything up to then end of 37 has allreadyhappened.

• truthsetsonefree
  • Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hi zone....I think Ez. 38 has happened also... Very exciting... to me.

• blondie
    blondie

I can tell you aren't old-timers. The "Ezekiel" book, Then Nations Shall Know I am Jehovah--How? was studied in the early 70's and is still on the CD which means the WTS considers it current information.

As recently as 2003, the WTS had an article on Ezekiel 38 and 39.

?

w03 6/1 pp. 15-16 pars. 13-17 "Do Not Be Afraid or Be Terrified"

?

w03 6/1 pp. 17-22 Stand Still and See the Salvation of Jehovah!

and chapters 40-48 in 1999.

chapters 40-48: w99 3/1 8-23

So do JWs know about the interpretation of the prophecy from the WTS view, yes, if they read the WTS publications. Do they know how other people interpret Ezekiel's prophecy, probably not, since they are discouraged from reading the writings of other religions.

Blondie

• Ade
    Ade

Exactly Blondie,
    The three ( one complete set ) of Ezekiel books have been dropped completely. They know the Ezekiel book from their point of view ( having to change certain parts that refer to Jesus - to make them look like they apply to YHWH ). I had a sister ask me ( just before i DA'd ) if i could explain ezekiel to her ( she was trying to say - without the society no one could ) , so i asked her to come around and we would read it together - needless to say she has never visited since.

all the best
    Ade

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit