Dance Dance Revolution

by Mysterious 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Alright who plays? I just got the Mario Mix DDR game for Gamecube and I'm buying mc groovz ddr as well. I've also played the ones for playstation but I dont own them. (Crazy DDR kid video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=i_0WIRaiMSg

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

My daughter has a Playstation one. She likes to play it at home, but refuses to play in public at all. And she's pretty good. When I play, it's mostly for her amusement, as I seem to have no coordination.

• Krystal
    Krystal

I am totally useless at this game!! LOL but... I have mastered Amplitude (PS2) which is a similar style game but music instead of dancing. wow, I sound like a nerd!! :-)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I used to be a DDR nerd; I get nostalgic for the game every so often. At the height of my obsession with this game, I had two RedOctane Pads and a couple of DDR games on my PS2. I wasn't too good though; never really got into Heavies, but I was a solid Trick level player.

Recently I met the former owner of Cobalt Flux pads at my hall. I was so jazzed to meet this cat. Pretty cool guy from Salt Lake.

The last time I played, I went to Dave & Busters', and played while inebriated. Couldn't finish a song.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I suck at it hugely, but I love the music!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Haha, I played this for the first time ever a few weeks ago... although being a bit intoxicated contributed to my lack of coordination, I had a blast and would love to do it again.

But it was at our local student union while waiting for a concert to start, not at home or anything. That's a bit too hardcore for me.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Whenever I go by this game in the mall, there's always two stinkin (literally) kids on it. I've yet to do it, but it looks like a lot of fun.

They make this game for PS2?!

.....runs off to Gamestop!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Whenever I go by this game in the mall, there's always two stinkin (literally) kids on it. I've yet to do it, but it looks like a lot of fun.

They make this game for PS2?!

Ah, the sweaty DDR nerd. Believes in working up a sweat, but not in bathing afterwards...

It was so much better to get your own pad. I'm a much better pad player than arcade player--thank you sweaty stomping nerds!

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Fun game, both my sons love playing it, a gery good game for when the weather is bad as it exercises them alot!!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I thought about getting a game system and DDR to get some exercise, but I fear I'd tire of it and would regret it as wasted money. Didn't know there was a Mario version, that sounds cool.

I have good rhythm. Never tried the complex numbers, but when I do the easy ones I'm always dead on the beat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit