IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE NEEDED!

by Apostate Kate 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty
    WT I see you have been well trained to belittle and attack people with the ability to think for themselves, and have no fear of telling the truth.

By "truth", you mean:

"Now that I'm out of that silly organization, I am finally free to get tatoos, get drunk on weekends, and bang as many chicks as possible! Damn the WTS for making me miss out on these essential things during my youth."

Right?

Many of us left so that we could serve Jesus without hindrance from the Watchtower Society.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Amen Honesty.

Also you have to sit on a pretty high mountain to look down on others and judge them.

You may think that you are better than someone else but if you still believe the Bible it says that all hearts are decietfully wicked, and;

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

We all depend on the mercy of God.

You will find great love and sacrifice among so called sinners WT. Do we know how God will judge? A confessed sinner with the heart to help others, or a person who thinks he has no sin and treats others with contempt?

• sf
    sf

Did you mean: Janja Lalich

Ananda Info

Cults in Our Midst: The Hidden Menace in Our Everyday Lives, Margaret Thaler Singer with JanjaLalich. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, CA, 1995, 381 pages. ...
    www.anandainfo.com/services/self_help.htm - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

Chico Statements: CSU, Chico - Demystifying Cults

To learn more, go to www.csuchico.edu/soci/janjalalich.html Taran March (BA, English, ’89), a freelance writer and editor in Cherokee, California, ...
    www.csuchico.edu/pub/cs/fall_04%20/feature_04.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

________

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Parrot/Owl/BirdyLikeBeing,

Now that I'm out of that silly organization, I am finally free to get tatoos, get drunk on weekends, and bang as many chicks as possible! Damn the WTS for making me miss out on these essential things during my youth."

No tattoos, drink far less now than when I was a JW, morally pure as a Pioneer in a Bible Study, pay my taxes - yes, I am that boring.

Am I still a JW?

HS

• sf
  • mouthy
    mouthy

haha look all the little apostates scamper.

WT!!!! Scamper you say ???Yep I guess your right on. Thats what all creatures do when RATS ! chase them.... I am a Granny on here & I am going to pray for you .... Instead of trying to be nasty I will think of you every night( by the way I LOVE your aviator )I do wish you were as wise & had your eyes open as big as its.... So My poor lost soul --go to the Kingdom Hall & Please dont tell them you have been posting with the Apostates ...Cos you know what ???You will be scampering with US!!!! All SAFE & SOUND & getting your MIND back to be able to THINK (HUG)))

• Gary1914
    Gary1914
    "Now that I'm out of that silly organization, I am finally free to get tatoos, get drunk on weekends, and bang as many chicks as possible! Damn the WTS for making me miss out on these essential things during my youth."

My goodness WT, you make those sounds like bad things!

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

you tell em Mouthy!

::Big hugs from California::

Mouthy did you write to Brenda?

• restrangled
    restrangled

WTFBBQWNT.....

Brenda Lee wrote a book called Out of the Cocoon. It is an excellent biography about being raised a witness. Please educate your self before you start slamming someone else.

By the way, I think I have figured out your alias.

Whimpy, Totally Foolish Baby Boy Questioning Why (he) Not Taken (seriously)

r

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy did you write to Brenda?

Yes I did love !!!!(((HUGS))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit