LOST

by XJW4EVR 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• sir82
    sir82

I'm guessing he means Shannon...

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I'm guessing he means Shannon...

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about her. And what I hate about that is that she was annoying and selfish and then the episode where she died they did a backstory on her and it made her so much more human and likeable and I felt sorry for her for all the things she went through.

• blondie
  • Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Okay... third show of the season...

Pretty cool. Learned a little more this time... about the 'others'...

I've been keen on watching what they are using... the tools - and era of 'technology' that they have at their disposal.

I figure - if they ARE still in touch with the outside - they'd have the latest. NOT!

The era that I am picking up on is 70's... maybe late 70's. Examples? Sure!

1) The TV remote that the leader had in his hand... was ultra sonic. Large beastie that was the predecessor to what we use today. Large and clunky - but they worked.

2) The Video cameras - like what is 'watching' Jack. Also 70's era.

3) The video tape player that was used to show Jack a video of a baseball game... looked oddly enough like an old Beta-Max unit - again from the 70's. Large beast.

There have been others... I've just not really paid extremely close attention to them.

The 'others' also keep referring to themselves as 'the good guys'. Yeah, right.

Tonight... one of them got nailed by Sun. I think that it's about time that one of theirs got hurt. (Okay... killed.)

There are some other thoughts that I had... I'll share later...

Good show.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I came upon it too late to know what the hell is going on. I gave up.

W.Once

• freedom96
    freedom96

Love the show. Charactor developement is great.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Jim, last night's episode laid to rest one of the theories, which was that the island was in some sort of time warp with The Others having access to the outside world.

Still more questions than answers.

Jim, or anyone else, do you recall from the first season a comment that Jack's dad made about the Red Sox winning the World Series? I have a vague recollection about it. Anyone else?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit