Just saw the new JW video

by LtCmd.Lore 1 Replies latest jw friends

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

I went to a friends house today and he knows someone from bethel and so he got the video early, and I got the privilage of watching it.

Not much to report realy, it's very similar to old video, about the workings of bethel. However this time they were all dressed nicer. They mentioned the governing body, but didn't bother saying that they are supposedly 'spirit annointed', I don't recall them even mentioning the name 'Jesus' and of course they all had those fake smiles. They were obviously flaunting the fact that the men were cleaning. And they had what I believe is a brand new thing in Watchtower history, a video scene of 'paradise'. They showed people building a house with all hand tools, no power tools... and it was pretty dumb if you notice that, because they were building a modern house with lovely two-by-four's and all that, but no power... YEAH RIGHT!

And by the way in case you were wondering, the crying girl holding the photo on the front of the Nov. AWAKE is staged... my dad thought it was an actual photo. But they showed the girl during the movie.

• Jamie_from_Canada
    Jamie_from_Canada

awesome. I liked their video they made on bible prophecy part1 with the rise and fall of the world empires. I tried to recently get my hands on a copy but I had trouble-maybe they took it out of circulation-I didnt see it on their website either-and it would seem a good one to solicit the faith. I still got my copy of Jehovah's Witnesses the organization behind the name. I guess figures and allot else has happened in the last 10 years making the original almost totally inaccurate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit