Goodbye all.

by peacefulpete 45 Replies latest jw friends

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I'm moving on. I want to express my gratitude to members here who have steered me right when my own compass was stuck. I know I didn't put much effort into becoming friends with many of you and I'm sure that I'm the loser for it. With a new career in the works, new personal challenges, even a new set of clothes in the closet , I figured it was time to cut loose from here, sell off my rather narrow interest library and breath some fresh air. I'd love to meet a few of you here that have become friends over the years and perhaps someday we'll (or you'll) be in the "neighborhood" so as to meet the real people behind the handles.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

It was nice to get to meet you and your wife. Hope you pop in once and a while!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Goodbye -

It was very nice to have meet you. I know Butt and I enjoyed your conversation around the campfire.

I hope that you come back once in awhile and hopefully to the next fest!

Love Brooke

• juni
    juni

Good bye peacefulpete!

I wish you the very best. Sorry I didn't meet you at the apostafest. Perhaps next year.

Come back anytime!

Juni

PS All I see is a Red X in a box.

• peacefulpete
  • peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Oh well I give up.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Goodbye May the Lord go with you in this journey .Do come back & visit, How will you know when I "kick the bucket"

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Let me help you out.............

• chiddy
    chiddy

Please don't go , turn back , we don't want to lose you, it's not too late !

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

thanks Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit