Does Anyone Know...

by NeonMadman 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

...What the current stipend for Bethel workers is? Someone asked me the question and the number that comes to mind is $14 a month. But I know that was from quite a few years ago; it must be at least a little higher now?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Why were you thinking of getting re hired

No I know that is what it used to be but I know it is a lot higher now

• chiddy
    chiddy

just a guess $40/month?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Or is it $120? I am not sure but I think I saw that figure somewhere.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

My last study conductor told me they are given $80 a month.

• Warlock
    Warlock

$10,000 to $20,000 a month.

Warlock

• juni
    juni

Hi Neon,

I really don't know so I won't give you an answer. Like you, years ago it was $14 per month. Someone will have accurate info for you. Have a good day!

Juni

Mouthy said:

Why were you thinking of getting re hired

Mouthy you are so bad! Now that you are Rosy the Riveter you are getting quite cheeky!!

Love your avatar granny.

Love and hugs,

Juni

• mouthy
    mouthy

you are getting quite cheeky!! JUni!!!! ME???? NO

Warlock > when will your nose stop growing...(.Pinnoccio)

• sir82
    sir82

The last figure I recall is $120 a month, but that was a few years ago. Given the price of gasoline and/or public transportation, unless the Bethelite has connections with $$$ or is g-jobbing on the side, most of his money probably goes for transportation to meetings.

• blondie
    blondie

The $120 (approx) is usually broken down into 3 categories: transportation (subway money, car expenses, or money given to other Bethelites; then clothing allowance; then general funds.

With subway rides $2 one way and 3 roundtrip meetings, that is $12 a week/$48 a month to travel to the meetings in NYC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit